GT5 what level do u unlock glazas lol ??

cheers dude wey finnaly got it

hmm tbh a wei bit disapointed LOL

you can not change the feking wheels!

also the BOV sound should be so much louder!

do you kno the damage affects is there no way of turning that up as i think it should be better when you crash etc doors fly off etc haha

cheers dude wey finnaly got it

hmm tbh a wei bit disapointed LOL

you can not change the feking wheels!

also the BOV sound should be so much louder!

do you kno the damage affects is there no way of turning that up as i think it should be better when you crash etc doors fly off etc haha

i havent got the glanza yet but they do look rather shit i dont think the graphics is up the scratch i crashed my skyline at 130mph and had a slight scuff on the bumper or it might of even been the lighting effect the cars should get destroyed like in real life lol also has anybody tuned there glanza up if so whats it like lol ??

i havent got the glanza yet but they do look rather shit i dont think the graphics is up the scratch i crashed my skyline at 130mph and had a slight scuff on the bumper or it might of even been the lighting effect the cars should get destroyed like in real life lol also has anybody tuned there glanza up if so whats it like lol ??

hmmm yea the crashing is abit gheey!

ive got the V up to 239 BHP so far seems pretty mint top speed 152mph and still need to add alittle bit more to it