Starlets in movies,tv

A gt starlet was stolen over here and was on the news.

Link to news video

It can be seen boosting away from the cops.

:rolleyes: awesome lol,

siren you could help me out here (maybe lol),

i remember a couple of years ago watching a programme about car thieves in new zealand and on it was an ex car thief who showed how he could get in and steal a car in seconds.

in the programme they showed a police sting were they set up a car in an area famous for cars being stolen and i'm positive it was a starlet they used possibly an ep71 does this sound familiar ? even the name of the programme or if your blessed with the force a vid clip :) lol.

if its any help i remember in the programme a guy walks past the car then returns in another car bout 20 mins later walks past it again pretending to be drunk and walks past it kicking the tyres to see if its alarmed ?

i don't know dan can't mind if you can get a clip of what your talking about or name of the prog your on about will have a look and see.

maybe your right sparky but for ages its been bugging me to see it again to be double sure if it is a starlet or not lol.

:lol: awesome lol,

siren you could help me out here (maybe lol),

i remember a couple of years ago watching a programme about car thieves in new zealand and on it was an ex car thief who showed how he could get in and steal a car in seconds.

in the programme they showed a police sting were they set up a car in an area famous for cars being stolen and i'm positive it was a starlet they used possibly an ep71 does this sound familiar ? even the name of the programme or if your blessed with the force a vid clip ;) lol.

if its any help i remember in the programme a guy walks past the car then returns in another car bout 20 mins later walks past it again pretending to be drunk and walks past it kicking the tyres to see if its alarmed ?

I think i saw something like that at some point.

Could it be a doco?

The only thing i can find is a thing called The Business of Crime : Secrets of the Car Thieves. There is a small pic HERE which may jog your memory.

I cant find a video of it as im on dialup and youtube isn't liking me.

I spotted a White V on Motorway Patrol in New Zealand the other day, i rewined the TV about 20times laugh.gif

Aarrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh why do i have to have work when this is on? That must have been hilarious

I think i saw something like that at some point.

Could it be a doco?

The only thing i can find is a thing called The Business of Crime : Secrets of the Car Thieves. There is a small pic HERE which may jog your memory.

I cant find a video of it as im on dialup and youtube isn't liking me.

Aarrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh why do i have to have work when this is on? That must have been hilarious

i think it may have been a documentary, just checked that link and i don't know would need to see a clip of it as the car thief i was talking about was in his mid to late 30's dark hair and tash, i will need to search and find a vid of that programme to be sure.