Scottish Meet Anyone??

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast she is showing an interest,mines just moans.

:p

Mine will come if i decide to untie her :)

Never seen the falkirk wheel, that would be pretty cool. Just whatever everyone else is cool with!

:p

Mine will come if i decide to untie her :)

Never seen the falkirk wheel, that would be pretty cool. Just whatever everyone else is cool with!

would use the bottom car park so you can see it from there lol

so everyone up for meeting there then heading to hypertech yeah?

Right just spoke to duncan and its all go for the 27th.So need 50% deposit (£20) off everyone asap.We are already at the maximum numbers for the day so can't have anymore names added to the list.Also remember on that day the clocks go forward so an hour less in your bed.

Lol.Nah a dont think every one will be going on,if people could update the list and say if their going on the rollers or not that would be better.9am start,it would be better if all the local people were there first,gives the rest of the further a way people more time to get down.

Ill be on the rollers, where/who do we send the deposit too?

1.Scratchy

2.Gary (GBRM)

3. _shaun_

4.ryan-11 (on the rollers)

5.Rory

6.Connor

7.Maz90

8.Andrew Miller

9.Greg M

10.gtmuzz

11. hullahoops

12. Chris

13.Russleh

14. Shahzad

15. paul mc

16. WallaceGlanza

17. Aaronw

18. BigMan

19. Jezza

20. Stormrider28

£20 deposit and £20 on the day as aforementioned.

I'd rather see all the cars on the cars on the rollers and be at the meet from the start but realistically that would mean leaving Aberdeen for at least 6am which would mean getting up at 4/4:30am, which I'm not going to lie, doesn't appeal to me :wub: Anyone else?

Is there a minimum amount of cars for the rr?

£20 deposit and £20 on the day as aforementioned.

I'd rather see all the cars on the cars on the rollers and be at the meet from the start but realistically that would mean leaving Aberdeen for at least 6am which would mean getting up at 4/4:30am, which I'm not going to lie, doesn't appeal to me :) Anyone else?

Is there a minimum amount of cars for the rr?

be hardcore! :lol:

or stay down the night before at a hotel and just share with someone, if ya get 3 or 4 of ya in a room should only be like £20/30 a head. And one of us could meet you at the hotel to follow us to hypertech

im still game but my car wont be going on the rr. engine is fucked anough as it is lol. dont want to see how worse its got. comon fro! if we meet up at 6 in toon we will just head straight doon. will be fun! ;)

or we could get a hotel what bigman said. that should be banter!