Scottish Meet Anyone??

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypertec can do 10-12 cars on a sunday @ £40 each. 3 runs on the dyno with afr/boost ect. measured aswell. Need small deposits to secure a day. They can also do 4wd ;)

Gives you an idea to start on anyway ;)

Was this the same as last time we went or was it only one dyno run we got ? I can't remember lol.

put my name in im willing to travel supose???? last time we had a meet was in aberdeen. Was good! but yeah somewhere easy to find. i get lost in my little village sometimes...

Convoy ;)

So is there a time and place? Haven't read all topic since I'm on my iPhone, my car is getting it's full respray on the 22nd of jan so as long as it's after a couple weeks of that date cheers!

not yeat mate, i think we should just go to Hypertech and make it in about March?

Count me in lads as long as its end of feb / march as hopefully the gt will be up and running again in a couple of weeks and getting it mapped and defo be up for a rolling road day :lol:.

1.Scratchy

2.Gary (GBRM)

3. _shaun_

4.ryan-11

5.Rory

6.Connor

7.Maz90

8.Andrew Miller

9.Greg M

10.gtmuzz

11. hullahoops

12. Chris

13. Colin

1.Scratchy

2.Gary (GBRM)

3. _shaun_

4.ryan-11

5.Rory

6.Connor

7.Maz90

8.Andrew Miller

9.Greg M

10.gtmuzz

11. hullahoops

12. Chris

13. Colin

14. Allan (td04 glanza)

I will need to find out when the first round of my scott mx champs are cause i no they are at the end of march but if im not racing then defo up4 it :lol:

I'm up for this as well, depending on the date I might have the Glanza, if not ill take the 85 :D

1.Scratchy

2.Gary (GBRM)

3. _shaun_

4.ryan-11

5.Rory

6.Connor

7.Maz90

8.Andrew Miller

9.Greg M

10.gtmuzz

11. hullahoops

12. Chris

Convoy with the Aberdeen lads!

Aye! my car will be sprayed before march so ill be taking my glanza istead of a my works loan car haha!