Scottish Meet Anyone??

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd said to a few people on my travels about a meet but then the weather came and fucked it all up. I'd say hold off till end of jan/feb. Everyones cleared there feet by then with new year/chrimbo wise.........................and i'll have the GT on the road lol.

yeh sounds good

just think it would be a good idea to get the ball rolling early so its not last minute when/if it does happen :lol:

What would the best location be? Sitech is quite far for you guys in Glasgow/Edinburgh area, so do we want to go to the likes of Duncan@hypertech again?

Gary

im happy for either as i dont hav a clue were either of them are :lol:

Sitech is Blair Atholl but only has a FWD Dyno so wouldnt be use for anyone bringing a EP*5,

Hypertech is where our last RR day was and has a 4WD Dynodynamics dyno and is located in Bonny Bridge Stirlingshire.

Im not to fussed to be honest and can travel, but if it was a RR day rather than a meet it may need booked in Advance,

We could start an interest list also

Gary

if we could make it a sunday then i can make it, as for destination helensburgh is very nice :lol: lol, some decent roads as well. as for date march would be more to my liking to best honest would give me more of a chance to get the gt lookin better. and not fussed if doing a rolling road as mine wont be anywhere near 1

Id probably be keen as long as we dont still have 2 foot of snow :lol: so i think as mentioned something later than january/february.

Hopefully get a little convoy from up this way

1.Scratchy

2.Gary (GBRM)

3. _shaun_

4.ryan-11

5. Rory

6. Connor