Scottish Meet Anyone??

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car is up at hypertech the now,should get it back end of this week.Do you's want me to ask duncan about prices and what days ect he can do around march time ?

aye mate would be a good idea :)

Im sure he only does 15 max on a dyno day. He can do 4wd easy :) . I eas gonna fone hom monday to sort a date lol, he's currently dealing with my mates paseo mapping so have good contact with him. Up to you Maz if you want to press ahead and organise?

Well if you organised it before ill just let you do the honours lol.Ill say to him when am up anyway and see what he says.

• 3 weeks later...

Just been talking to duncan from hypertech today.He's happy to do another rr day like before,minimum of 10 cars and maximum of 20.So if you's give me a couple of dates for march time ill let him know and we can get something sorted.It will be £40 with £20 deposit paid before hand and the other £20 on the day,3 power runs and tea & biscuits also supplied.So let me know your thoughts.