Poll: Spray the whole car white again?

Poll: Spray the whole car white again?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello people!

As most of you probably know, i've sprayed the centre of the bonnet black, along with the roof.

But people keep calling it a 'stripe' which pisses me off, as its not suppose to be a stripe.

So please help me with changing my mind by voting!

Thanks, and heres some pics to help you decide.

P.S - Please be honest.

DSC01005-1.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

Now:

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

Black Bonnet only:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6924/starlet2ub3.jpg

As Paul says, its your car, therefore you do what you like.

Take me for example, I've managed to fit my driver's GT seat in such a way that it won't move forward for when passengers are in the back.

-Sod everyone else, the car is there for you to enjoy, no-one else matters when it comes down to it to be honest.

As Paul says, its your car, therefore you do what you like.

Take me for example, I've managed to fit my driver's GT seat in such a way that it won't move forward for when passengers are in the back.

-Sod everyone else, the car is there for you to enjoy, no-one else matters when it comes down to it to be honest.

yes, but thats obviously because you couldnt fit it how it should've been, he's painted it like that out of choice :p

Considering what???!!!!???? Its this simple...PHIL SAYS LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! or i'll get on a plane, then get on a train, then get on a bus, then ring your door bell, then draw my right hand up and across my chest and proceed to backhand PIMPHAND bitchslap u across the face as soon as u open said door!!!!!!!!!!! And u dont want none of that!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:D:p

LEAVE IT ALONE IDREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or else Wheelbarrows Inc. will come for u in the night :o:o never to be seen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Considering what???!!!!???? Its this simple...PHIL SAYS LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! or i'll get on a plane, then get on a train, then get on a bus, then ring your door bell, then draw my right hand up and across my chest and proceed to backhand PIMPHAND bitchslap you across the face as soon as you open said door!!!!!!!!!!! And you dont want none of that!!!!!!!!! :p:p:D:p:D:p

LEAVE IT ALONE IDREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or else Wheelbarrows Inc. will come for you in the night :p:o never to be seen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

:o:D

Considering what???!!!!???? Its this simple...PHIL SAYS LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! or i'll get on a plane, then get on a train, then get on a bus, then ring your door bell, then draw my right hand up and across my chest and proceed to backhand PIMPHAND bitchslap you across the face as soon as you open said door!!!!!!!!!!! And you dont want none of that!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:D:o

LEAVE IT ALONE IDREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or else Wheelbarrows Inc. will come for you in the night :o:p never to be seen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

ooooo we have competition people!! lol