Starlet gt turbo insurance

the sites that dont list it wont insure you even if you ring up it took me bout 4 months to find a god insurer and i went with the insurance factory 1600 tpft and im 20 1 yrs ncb and driving 1 year no accidents and no1 listed on my policy etc

mines 2k at 20 with 1y ncb on a glanza but i have pretty big list of mods like td04 roll cage bucket seats carbon bonnet fmic uprated brakes list goes on some what lol even insured wheels for full amout

Your in the lowest risk area of the uk though :ph34r:

Mine was just under a grand when i was 19 with 2 years ncb...

This yeah it would be under £600 without the modifications!! But elephant are stinging me £700 for mods.. Not Happy!

Your in the lowest risk area of the uk though :ph34r:

i wish lol for some stupid reason they class it as a glasgow postcode i used to stay out a lil bit from town when i moved in to the town center which as u no is a tiny lil place they wanted to charge me £200 more on a civic.

main thing i hate about dunoon if u want insurance they say the postcodes a glasgow postcode so u get charged extra..... if u want something posted they claim its an island (even tho i can drive to glasgow in just over an hour) so they charge u extra for postage....

well that and the fact if your under 25 u must either drive a 1L corsa with a 5inch exhaust or a clio if not u no shit about cars :lol:

rant done :)

Down to 900 if i say its a GT non turbo according to confused lol (Dont think theirs such thing but hey)

honestly first thing call sky up and speak to them am sure they will do far better than most places they quoted me less for a massive list of mods on my glanza than the cheapest on confused.com wanted for a standard glanza

i never understood what mods needed to be declared?

cause if you look on there sites things like gearknobs aint listed so do they need to be declared?

also things like carbon vinyl the interior does things like that need to be declared too ?

they seem a pain sky sent me a sheet for mods to mark of which had every thing from gearknob steering wheel.... fancy pedals... i called them back to say to them when i was done the list to ask if my policy would change for all the lil things i hadnt botherd to say on phone they said nah they just liked to no what was done to it

yes, if you dont declare stickers they can void your claim, the theiving bastards!

declare everything possible, most of it they wont charge you extra for, but because you havent declared something, its a loophole for them to rip you off the shitebags :ph34r:

are sky good for mods cause ill have to change insurers but ill ave the usual

fmic

decat

exhaust

alloys

various struts

torque damper

ht leads

wheel n gear knob

uprated brakes

various stickers

window tints

etc about 30 mods atm

they were great for me quoted cheaper than i got quoted for a stock car with other people and as i sed my mods are hated by most insurance companys carbon bonnet... roll cage ... bucket seats ... coilovers... exhaust.... td 04 ... uprated brakes .... 1600 worth of alloys ....fmic and a load more