Well to cut a long story short ive got myself into shit lately through drinking and blowing money on the stuff!! Which i can honestly say im changing my ways!.. But im having to make some sacrifices in the process! Which i think this is the biggest sacrifice by far!

I been thinking about an Integra for a while but ive decided im just gonna have to sell up go without a car for a few months and get back on top off everything just how I used to be and save up some serious dollar which im unable to at the moment due to owning a car and also what ive been doing lately which is to much partying!!!

All my own fault.. But im on a mission to sort it all out before it gets worse!

There's no way im hanging my starlet gloves up for good I'll be back in one at some point! But for now i have no choice!

To be honest I would like her to go to someone on this Forum!

First step admiting its your fault mate, I dont drink........ on a regular basis defo dont have booze in the house. :ph34r: dont smoke and only spend money when i Know i can afford to spend it, few lads i know recently had to do the same give up there car because all there money was going into keeping it on the road, hope you sort ya shit out man a GLWTS of ya car.

Thanks mate.. I'm not addicted to the stuff it's just sort of been this time of year i suppose all my mates have been out and ive been thinking hey why not and gone along.. But im good at sticking to my words and im not planning to touch another drop of the stuff!

I HATE spending my money on beer, waking up the next day feeling like shit because of it as well..

Glad your sorting problems out though man, I am so tempted to buy your GT but i know i just cannot afford it yet :lol:

Hope you keep active on here though bud :ph34r:

Trust me what ever car i get next if it isn't a starlet i'll only be signing upto a specific forum for links to traders and stuff.. But this will be the Forum for all my Banter and Build thread needs.. no matter what car i have haha!!

Gutted bud :o

I am in a very similar postion but fuck it, I am gonna get this fucking car built and see what happens I know I'd be back on top when it comes to breaking it anyway.

All the best mate :lol:

2011 is the year for saving. once my GT's done and running thats it complete 100% saving from now on

sad to see you sell up but really hope you get back on your feet soon matey and hope to see you again with a starbo :lol:

Ive hit a stroke of luck with the insurance!

Managed to get it down to £697.94 fully comp!.. I think I can leave it parked up for a little while until I get my life back on track! THANK GOD!!!!!!!

Just gonna declare it sorn and have it uninsured so it won't be taking any money off me! Got other things i can do to clear my money troubles!