Hi

Wanting to upgrade my clutch to an Exedy one. Anyone know cheap places to purchase. Dont want to purchase from eBay as dont 100% trust everyone on that site! Camskill they are £240 but just wondered if anyone knew anywhere cheaper??

Thanks

i consider the ACT clutchs, better imo and not much more in terms of £££

http://www.race-tech.net/index.php?main_pa...;products_id=16

ive got an exedy one on the gt. its good. but im terms of quality for money id agree with socks.. ithe act one is the next clutch im gonna get!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STARLET-GLANZA-1-3T-...=item4ceb5bc062

Im using this, sat taking 200 bhp daily with no issues. I think the need for an uprated clutch is highly over exaggerated on here. Ive had a paddle clutch, it failed and was awful to use daily.

did you buy from these people on ebay?? im only looking to run about 180bhp, do you think i can run this amount on a new standard spec clutch like that exedy??

I have a 6 puk paddle clutch forsale done no more than a 1000 miles,perfect condition

Pm me if your interested

only reason forsale is I have krissyb 5e and that came with a clutch that will handle the power I'm chaseing

thanks for the offer but not wanting a paddle clutch

did you buy from these people on ebay?? im only looking to run about 180bhp, do you think i can run this amount on a new standard spec clutch like that exedy??

Yes that's the exact clutch I bought. Takes 1.2 bar on a ct9 daily. It will take 180 bhp no problem imo.