Max Power Glanza 2011

Dont slate Max power too much. Bought one the other month and about half the mag was made up of Jap cars (normal, not OTT ones that it used to have). It does have the nasty cars here and there but I think they have started to see the errors of their ways!

Get the pics up mate, would be good to have a look!

will do dono how people are being dicks lol my cars not got a kit on it or that and defo not tacky not done much to it yeh becase it wase not long imported and it came over box standard so a thinck it not to bad for a cople of months work yeh a agree max power wase tacky in the past but getin beter last cople of issues and yeh that is the end of max

to many contrasting colours for my liking... sliver, orange, yellow, red. doesnt work IMO. looks nice rims and ride height work.

loose the splitter as it doesnt match the style of the car. an oem lip would work a treat, loose the orange indicators or loose the yellow fogs together they dont match.

other then those slam and space the wheels and you got a wicked stanced car on your hands :p