DE-CAT FRIENDLY MOT TEST CENTRES IN DERBY/NOTTS AREA

Got my MOT coming up soon and i can't be arsed/don't have time to put the cat back into my exhaust system. Does anyone know of any 'decat friendly' test centres around the nott/derby area. If anyone doesn't want to reply publicly please feel free to pm me.

cheers guys

what ya got ep? or glanza cause if your car is before august 1994 you dont need a emissions test so you can have a decat

ep91 1996 glanza mate so would just need basic emissions test. ive heard that if you get car really hot before testing they sometimes pass basic test but i dont really want to risk it so could do with a definate banker.

thanks for the advice and info anyway mate

We could possibly do it for you at work but out MOT tester hates modified cars.

It wont need a Emissions test though, it doesnt have a UK engine code so you cant do a proper emissions test on it. Non-Cat test should be done on all imports or cars before a certain age.

Nottingham mate, about 10mins from Notts city centre. He knows the deal with Starlets and that they dont require a UK Emissions test. But i cant promise a 100% pass though im afaird as i have nothing to do with the MOT Tests.