hehe good for you!! I know a lot of people think of them as girly drinks but im not a great drinker anyway - it doesnt agree with me that well - probs why i am a lightweight lol!

But i do like it when men actually agree to liking them. mike drinks them hehe! :p:p

mountin dew freakin rocks where can i find it in britain!?!!

my fave mix i made up is........ double double pernod and a bottle of wkd blue :p

if im out on the town southern comfort n lemonade, however im very partial to guiness on a normal night out :p

lol you not a fan i take it joz! :p

No lol, I was talking abt alcopops being intended for ladies.

Long as one enjoys it, then carry on drinking it.

Now babycham or west coast cooler, that you cannot manly drink, its a sin lol :p

I commented too late lol.

Smirnoff Ice I also like.

Joz

lol one minute its favourite tea now its beverage! what am i going to do with you Mr Jordan haha!!

Anyway as this is the topic I will answer it, my favourite booze is WKD blue! you cant beat that stuff it rules!! I know most of you will disagree but what can i say im a typical woman lol!!

Anyone for a cheeky vimto!! WKD blue and port mixed! mmmmmmmm

Hmmmm.... now where do I start??

Well firstly I'll start with a few pints... Tennents or Stella, though I've been going to a pub recently with the girlfriend which serves Kirin Ichiban which is pretty nice.

Then once I start to feel a little heavy, I start to drink mixed spirits, vodka&Red bull mainly but often if I'm playing catch-up it's vodkas and a dash of lime. If I'm out "power drinking" with my mates we can easily squeeze 6 double vodkas to 1 can of Red Bull (because we're skinflint scots!)

Then it's anyones game, I really like a tequila, brown though, not the white chemical 1 week matured shit. Maybe a malt, though my dad would kill me because he'd say I don't appreciate it when I'm drunk!

Then if I'm just having a carry out in the house it's either bottles of corona or a bottle of Buckfast Abbeys finest. Cathy Jamieson's got no chance of banning it when it's all the fine young intellectuals who drink it round my way :p

napoleon, haha, got some nice easy drinking brandy there mate.

But, i prefer the finer stuff personally... (although you have to make it last so much longer, as it aint cheap, my bottle of Remy XO is around £120's worth :p)

dsc00030mediumgg5.jpg

jack daniels doesnt even deserve the name whiskey, its horrible HORRIBLE stuff, absolute shit. hate it when people big it up, because its got nothing on quality single malts etc.

its for the unrefined drinker, thats why most mix it, because it tastes like shit, but then its EVEN more unrefined.

have to say i'm a JD man my self & do agree with you that there are far better whiskies out there, but some of the specials JD's you can get are lovlely too, like there single barrel they do, bout 20times better then standard