jack daniels doesnt even deserve the name whiskey, its horrible HORRIBLE stuff, absolute shit. hate it when people big it up, because its got nothing on quality single malts etc.

its for the unrefined drinker, thats why most mix it, because it tastes like shit, but then its EVEN more unrefined.

i hear you on the single malts eks

mines plain and simple is a good bottle of the buckfast tonic whine.

cheep and cheerfull but gives you a nice dunt if you tan it fast lol

and for scoof juice you cant beet a cold glass bottle of irn bru

Amareto or Pastis thank you please.

But when out for the night Strongbow is the "best" you can get over here, and half the time you cant even get that and are stuck with Magners.

Phil.

Strongbow,cider made fron turnips!!!!!!! nice! :p Good for a banging head in the mornin too because they put so much additives to make it taste sumthin like cider!! :p:p

Read the title and post, nuff said :p

Guiness Draught

lol one minute its favourite tea now its beverage! what am i going to do with you Mr Jordan haha!!

Anyway as this is the topic I will answer it, my favourite booze is WKD blue! you cant beat that stuff it rules!! I know most of you will disagree but what can i say im a typical woman lol!!

irn bru or mountain dew is where its at.

mountain dew is the bollocks. even though its non alcoholic.

whenever i go out i either drink corona, or stella... i just cant help it... it CALLS TO ME!!!

lol one minute its favourite tea now its beverage! what am i going to do with you Mr Jordan haha!!

Anyway as this is the topic I will answer it, my favourite booze is WKD blue! you cant beat that stuff it rules!! I know most of you will disagree but what can i say im a typical woman lol!!

I used to drink all sorts but not as much nowadays...

Jo, if you like your WKD, try a blue and a red mix, pour 3/4 Blue, then add the red to get a purply haze effect, damn sweet!

Me, I usually drink ice cold magners and Koppersberg (Swedish Cider), and for normal sippage Irn Bru.

There's prob more but thats the most notable, I like things simple... *hides bottle of Absinth under jumper*

Joz