Hi there my name is Joshua im a trainee engineer at Muller and im from Telford in the west mids. Currently drive a Renaultsport 172(for sale) which I've loved to pieces but need jap in my life :p

I've been a member on TGTT.com since last august when i was on the look for a glanza but due to insurance being mental i gave up on the idea, but after getting a magical quote the other day im back on the look but for a EP82 starlet ideally in white.

Just loving the retro look of the starlet GT so trying to find one with nice mods and decent power around the 2.5k mark. Any links or places to look send them my way ^_^

Anyways hope to find some decent help and people on here, plus some of the cars on here making me want one even more :p

Thought i recognised the name JJ. I remember you on TGTT (since you were from telford also) but went quiet for a while, i guess because of the quote.

ep82 FTW!! But as above you can swap out the squares for quads.

Alright starbuck yer i remember you was gona have a ride in yours to see if i liked it haha! yer well after i recieved a terrible quote i decided to stop looking and so stopped speaking on TGTT bt still used it, seems to of gone dead now lol

but yer now the quotes are looking good again im after a starlet. Yours still running well?

N80jamie...Hey mate! this is where your always hiding.

Alright starbuck yer i remember you was gona have a ride in yours to see if i liked it haha! yer well after i recieved a terrible quote i decided to stop looking and so stopped speaking on TGTT bt still used it, seems to of gone dead now lol

but yer now the quotes are looking good again im after a starlet. Yours still running well?

N80jamie...Hey mate! this is where your always hiding.

I have no life. haha

welcome to uksc buddy :o

the white qaudlight in the link you posted is quite tidy with decent mods, but with a knackered clutch and no tax i wouldnt pay that much.

dont jump the gun and buy the first 1 you see there are a lot of abused examples out there, have a poke around the site and learn a bit about them and go see a few before you part with your cash