• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im not to sure on the turbo i wanted one of them ct12 the ones enzo sell but they all so expensive so probs pick up a tongs for a bit lol i was thinking of maybe getin a ct to td adapter so i cud run a td04 when i get some decent management

management hopefully an emanage ultimate , i would love an apexi with power commander but there silly money haha

• 2 weeks later...

get her going again dude, im iching to see her finished. also if you end up braking her im gonna drive up there and slap you! shes a damn tidy V and the hassle you went through to get her!!

Hassle is not the word for it mate..more like nightmare lol

Am not going to break it anymore (time being)

Away for a wee break on Monday, so when back car is going to gf's dads garage to get d2 coilovers fitted and what ever it needs for mot and tax and am good to go!

Then going to focus on bodywork. Unless mechanical work appers(fingers crossed)

What was a playing at thinking off breaking this beast.. Got it all running again! Took it for a wee spin round the street, what a feeling (boost) put a smile on my face.

Slight problem tho oil leak again coming from the oil feed gasket a think, don't think the two bolts are tight enough but one off bolts is a bit rounded. Any ideas how to tighten it?

Mot and tax in couple off weeks then crail

Outer cv boot gone hard to change?

Craig n had problem with his leaking it ended up the braided line screwed in to far and slightly poking out the other side, making it not tighten flat. Chris just took a file to end of the pipe and screwed it back it after washing the filing out that is.