Guys

Am going td04 soon on standard internal. How much bhp should i see?

Will be running 1 bar.

Spec as follow.

Td04 with tial wastegate,greddy emanage ultimate,fpr,greddy spec 2 boost controller and cap padle clutch

You see i worry about this figure on standard internals? ^_^ I reallllly wanna go Tdo4 at 1 bar but then i hear everywhere that the internals standard cannot handle more then 200 and be reliable at the same time so for the mean time i have stuck at 1 bar on ct9... :p

How many people run over 200 on standard internals??

Dan

i dont no the tech reason behind it but am running td04 at 1bar and and it feels alot quiker than 1bar at ct9

think it might be the ct9s working realy hard to push the 1bar were the td04 finds it easyer. more work more heat less power. but am just guessing ;)

td04 produces more power because it forces a larger MASS of air into the engine,

1 bar on a ct9 is not the same as 1 bar on td04. the pressure is the same, but think of it like this, 1bar of pressure in your hose pipe, and one bar of pressure in a fire hose. the fire hose has a bigger bore, so more water (air) will be being pushed through at the same pressure :)

hope this helps :)

down side is more lag ;)

the point i was getting at was there is more lag on a bigger turbo than a smaller one. eg, in a non race / drag situation like on a motorway for instance you wanna accelerate quickly youd have to knock down a gear on a td04 if you werent ready on boost, on ct9 waiting for the boost to come in is bearable at least

td04 produces more power because it forces a larger MASS of air into the engine,

1 bar on a ct9 is not the same as 1 bar on td04. the pressure is the same, but think of it like this, 1bar of pressure in your hose pipe, and one bar of pressure in a fire hose. the fire hose has a bigger bore, so more water (air) will be being pushed through at the same pressure :)

hope this helps :)

down side is more lag ;)

yea that makes sense now lol cheers