Basicaly all i want to know is how much this would cost to get done (roughly) and where would i get it done at? Also, what are the advantages and disadvantages of going down this route over getting an uprated mani (if any).

Cheers!

you could do it yourself but if you want a proper job (no offense) pm nastyrash2003 as he can do them and they are top quality! :lol:

No offence taken, i wouldn't trust myself anyway haha :) How much (if you know) does this service usually cost?

lol what you dont want to do is create weaknesses mate, you're best off pm'ing him but they are the dogs mate, he had my JAM manifold to compare it to so gets the most out of the standard ones as possible

lol what you dont want to do is create weaknesses mate, you're best off pm'ing him but they are the dogs mate, he had my JAM manifold to compare it to so gets the most out of the standard ones as possible

Sounds good to me! Just left him a pm, cheers :)

I had a LOT of work off him if you see my build thread lol so was all included in the price mate but im sure he can sort you out with one maybe on a exchange basis

Aahh fair enough mate, ill just wait and see what he says then :)