• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking that into account you could fit

195/40/16s and only be +0.3% meaning ud be doing 50.8 when the speedo says 60

or

195/45/16s and only be -3.1% meaning ud be doing 61.9 when the speedo reads 60

at worst if u go to

205/45/16 it 4.7% meaning 62.8mph when it reads 60 not exactly jaw dropping difference is it

im afraid i agree with Si and Paul here mate, recalibratin the speedo is rather pointless at best under these circumstances let alone a tacho...unless by tacho u meant speedo and im confuddled....but even still, Si had 18s and i run 17s and its not a big enough difference to REALLy warrant it man. just my 2p. i reckoned my speedo was off by 3-4mph MAX with the 17s on, tested it against my mums standard clio with my dad the night i got caught "speeding"....no need dude but i see your point, parents are parents.

Phil.

That sucks!!!! having to recalibrate your speedo im sure sicaln did have much trouble when he had the 18s and im sure phil hasnt had problems with the 17s!!!!

And i know i havent with the 16s :lol:

YEAH!!!!!! WOT MY PARTNER SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we cant afford any 'hired goons' yet so we still have to pay all our 'visits' in person....and Mr M Jordan my cheeky ginger amigo....u Sir, do not want none of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ye dig??????? ....*flicks up leather jacket collar to emphasise 'thug-like' behaviour***..... :lol::p:lol::D:p :P :p :P

Phil.

:lol::p feck i wee'd this time!!!!! its evrytime you say the word ginger :lol::D

Yea you dont want us to come around in person!!!! :p

On a better note, i will have a 16" wheel for sale as i only need three :p:p:p:p

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he only needs three!!!!!!!!

Tell your folks they dont want none of Wheelbarrows Inc. round their way!!!!!!! because we bring the HEAVY shit.....in a 3wheeled bright yellow starlet!!!!!! the back doors swing open to reveal B.A. Baracus who jumps out and proceeds to shout "i pity the ffooooolllll who recalibrates, i pity the ffoooolllll!!!!!!!" :lol::p:lol::p

Phil.

You bloody mentalist Phil!! :lol:

Had me genuinely laughing with those last few posts :lol:

Now I have my boos giving me funny looks wondering why I started laughing randomly :p

And for the last time I'm not ginger!!!

Am brown haired with crazy blonde bits :p

(natural blonde bits, before you accuse me of dying my hair :D)

:lol::p:lol::D:p :P :p i was in tears writin that last nite with Sparky, was awesome fun!!!! If u boss gives u ant greif just use the Wheelbarrow Signal (similar thenat signal only WAYYY cooler) and Wheelbarrows Inc. will come exploding thro your office door in tight tight spandex and lycra with our Y fronts over the top of our trousers and proceed to lay some heavy "wham" "pow" "bang" "wwallop" "smack" on your boss!!!!!!!!! :p :P

Phil.

SPARKY AND GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheelbarrows Inc!!!!!!!!!!!

Our symbol will be a black circle, inside which is a solid yellow reliant starletto (like the solid bat of batman), and on the rear section of the veehickle will be a black UKSC star!!!!!

To the reliant starletto mobile!!!!! ....**to the sound of wooooshing capes (towels) and nerdy lycra!!!!!!!!***.....

Phil.