• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL @ SiCaln!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :p :P :D:p :P :p

We're developin our sense of humour Joz, that way no one can ever say this forum is dull or boring or sucks!!! because IT DUNT!!!!!!!!!! :p:D

Phil.

Your talking to the Bushwhacker here... lmao

by the way I wasnt smokin nuthin last nite so imagine what I would do if I was hehe

Did u check out my bushtography???

Joz

hehe Excellent!!! The Usual Bushspects was a good movie!

Look forward to more screwed up humour soon lmao!

Also looking forward to what WheelBarrows Inc has in store for UKSC, crimefighters of justice in spandex!!!

Joz

[quote name='Nanglebadger' post='52420' date='Jan 17 2007, 03:11 PM']Me and lewis are chattin about JAE fear not, Wheelbarrows Inc will think of somethin!!! :P :P :D :P :lol: :lol: :P :P

Phil.[/quote]

We have something in store for you lot :P :D :P :P :P :P :P
rush it mikey, those buddy clubs in white 200, 180 new rubber or whatever, slam it 100, refurb 30, new look priceless..;P

by the way the wheels shud be white....hmm i love white wheels, nd doesnt matter what your elders say, just buy them
Hear what you saying Tommy but have decided am after 16's so will wait until the right set of wheels come along :lol:

Have plenty else to be getting on with anyways, is not a priority :lol:

Anyway, the ultra stock look with the hubcaps will catch out chavs at traffic lights :P :P

Lol Si, have had that in my signature for about 3 weeks now :lol:

Think it's because he wasn't expecting me to go so quickly.

Story is as follows:

Was driving down a road leading into town at 30 (the speed limit) and the Boxter came flying up and sat almost in my boot all the way down until it split into two lanes then he shot past only to get stopped at a red light.

I pulled up beside the Porsche and when the lights went green simply went for it and was moving before he even put his foot anywhere near down :lol:

The road about 50 ft later went back to one lane so he ended up stuck behind me again. Therefore I win :p

Simple :p:D