Think i might have to sell up again :-{

Sorry to hear about ya situation bud, its time like these that how much of a person you are..

Like whats said cant ya sell the after market parts an put the car somewhere safe till ya sorted???

You might be best off leaving the job hunting till march, this way it give's you time to sort house out and time with ya new family when the baby arrive's..My missis had c-section an was off her feet for a good few weeks so havin you home will be a good help to her...

Do you not know of friends that are in the building trade?? e.g plumbers/ sparky's/ chippy's an genral house maintenence???

Im sure they would be glad to help ya a little at least till ya back on ya feet, i know i would for my friends as they would for me...

I know it seems like all is against ya, but try not to let it build on ya, talk to someone even the missis an it will prob help ya chill out an see some light about the whole thing...

Hope all works out for ya...

If you need a hand with yer building repairs mate just give me a shout, i'm no expert like but know a fair bit! was talking to chrissy cee on sunday and he mentioned you..said you're a good lad!

the offer's there mate if you want a hand :)

cheers,

chris.

Legend.