Think i might have to sell up again :-{

Well as most of you know i sold my toyota caldina just over a mouth ago because i could not aford to run it with me not long looseing my job.. i was so gutted i had to sell it, as it was a lovely JDM car and done everything i asked it to do..

So then after selling the caldina i set out to get something cheeper and at the time my old Glanza poped up for sale so i couldnt resist and i got here back thinking i would get a job soon and everything will be fine..

But that is not the case i've been hunting hi and low for a job but there's fuck all about atm and to top it off my washer machine packed up last night and my house looks like a building site where i've started jobs and havent finished them due to the lack of funds.

and also me and my girlfriend are due to have our baby on the 5th of feb (shes having a cesarean) so that should be nice :) lol..So basically i need the money to finish off the things i've started and get the house more less sorted for our new baby.. its shit that i am thinking of selling up so soon but at then end of the day my kids come first and my pleasure comes last..Dont worry though because im not going no where as i am thinking of getting a Starlet N/A orr glanza S depending on how much coin i will have to spend at the time.

Im going to give it 4 more weeks and if i haven't found a job by then i will be going ahead and putting here up for sale if i dont get much interest then i will think about breaking here as i will get alot more money that way.

mate i'm not going to tell you to keep it and your being silly as your not, you 'v got the right idea... family first.

its only a car they come and go, some you get more attached to then others but you will always find another one.

sorting your house will make looking after a new born so much easier! you dont have to worry about danger items getting near him/her... plus if the mrs is getting a C section your going to have to do all the running around, the last thing you want is crap/mess/wires getting in your way.

Sounds like you got a plan so i would stick to it, keep on the hunt see how it goes and if nothing works out sell the V... sad yes but unfortunately necessary. get a cheap runner that you and the mrs can use to get you by till finances become more stable :)

Needs are a must mate, im so glad im not in that position but if I was I cant imagine owning a modified car!!

Chin up bud, fingers are crossed for the next month then and hope everything works out OK for you and the mrs and the little uns :)

atleast you have your priorities rite mate :) make a good dad!

shame to hear your going have to sell up though :)

hope you find a nice lil glanza s or N/A!

Cheers josh yeah priorites have to come first if i want pleasure then i have to work for it i love doing what i do messing about with my car every other day and achieving the goals i set out to do but sometimes things dont go to plan :p

mate i'm not going to tell you to keep it and your being silly as your not, you 'v got the right idea... family first.

its only a car they come and go, some you get more attached to then others but you will always find another one.

sorting your house will make looking after a new born so much easier! you dont have to worry about danger items getting near him/her... plus if the mrs is getting a C section your going to have to do all the running around, the last thing you want is crap/mess/wires getting in your way.

Sounds like you got a plan so i would stick to it, keep on the hunt see how it goes and if nothing works out sell the V... sad yes but unfortunately necessary. get a cheap runner that you and the mrs can use to get you by till finances become more stable :lol:

Cheers for that bit of advice chris like you say it would make things alot easier for me if the house was up to livarble standards and thats what i intend on doing i just hope i can find a job asap so i dont have to sell but if needs must then i will!!!

@ idrees cheers mate..yeah i received the turbo ok mate i just haven't been on line much so haven't got round to Pming you to let you know.

@sparky cheers buddy i hope things work out aswell

@jonny yeah i know mate its shit but needs must..And lol i might pm you if i end up selling the glanza :)

Mate that's bad news but yeh a car is that last thing you need draining the hard earned away from the family, but they always come in handy when looking for jobs a bit further from home but an A to B car will do that till your on your feet.

Maybe free the money out of the glanza like sell the aftermarket stuff you have a fair bit, and if you need any standard bits just ask if I've got it it's yours mate. Then you still have the car for when your on ya feet.

shit when it comes to this mate but as every1 else has said your family comes first, i was soo close to selling my ep95 and all my parts just after i baught it as id been out of work for a while, luckily i managed to get another job till i got back on my feet.

how about putting your car back to standard and selling all the aftermarket parts? Saves the hassle of trying to sell the car then looking for another 1 again.

Sorry to hear this mate, but as everyone else has said Family and priorities come first.

Cant you keep the V in Storage? Because your only going to want it back when you've got everything sorted out and want a Toy again?? :)

Hope everything turns out alrite with the Mrs and baby dude.

If you need a hand with yer building repairs mate just give me a shout, i'm no expert like but know a fair bit! was talking to chrissy cee on sunday and he mentioned you..said you're a good lad!

the offer's there mate if you want a hand :)

cheers,

chris.

:) I hope not as your Glanza is mint mate!

And likewise with Jonnys comment, I might be interested in parting with my S so PM me if you do end up selling it...heaven forbid!

Spent too much time around Civic's the last few weeks and its got me itching for another one!

ohh my god!! Bad time for you boy! Feel bad for you, loved both of your cars and they had to go due to the shitty condition these days!

Family have a priority so do what you feel is right!

Thanks for the possitive comments people it means alot :) i just wish i didnt put my self in silly situations all the time thinking i can aford something but realy i cant lol not with another baby on the way anyway lol...

@chris H.. cheers man thats very kind of you mate if i get stuck with anything i might give you a shout :) and yeah chrissy is a good lad i need to sort some kind of meet out with him lol as i haven't seen him for abit so it would be nice to catch up and the same go's for jonny would be nice to see his mug too :lol:

Thanks again guys