wanting another glanza need some advice please

rite im selling my current transport which is a transit connect should get bout 4 grand for it and looking at getting another glanza the problem is do i buy one that someone has already worked on or get a standard one and try do it myself

i have found this pretty much standard one does anyone know this car and most important what do you think of it let me know if this link works or not

thanks for looking and all comments welcome :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2417269.htm

yea starting from scratch is always the best sadly the best way is genraly the harder and more expensive way lol so if u can get 1 with a nice set of coilovers/wheels fairly new saves u afair bit of cash since they dont realy add much to the price of the car once there on so gives u more funds for other areas

yea starting from scratch is always the best sadly the best way is genraly the harder and more expensive way lol so if u can get 1 with a nice set of coilovers/wheels fairly new saves u afair bit of cash since they dont realy add much to the price of the car once there on so gives u more funds for other areas

thats true mate there is quite a few on pistonheads etc but this one just stood out for some reason

does anyone know a good glanza for sale ???

thats true mate there is quite a few on pistonheads etc but this one just stood out for some reason

does anyone know a good glanza for sale ???

mine will be up for sale shortly if your interested :)

PICT0005.jpg

bare in mind thats with out the varis front & rear thats not fitted yet

Black one looks fresh <_<

My GT came with coilys, TRD diff, clutch, some nice wheels and apexi n1 exhaust but it was dead cheap, and they are the main mods you want B)

But now it has just about everything different, it all depends on your personal preference, good to see you back mate did love your V ^_^

Welcome back mate!...

That black Glanza does look pretty awesome.. If it was me I'd get a standard one to be honest and do it all yourself.. It is abit more expensive but Atleast you know exactly what's been done, Who it's been done by and most importantly that its been done properly <_<