will be doing everything myself dude, including the cage and spraying will just take a little longer,even going to have a go at road mapping myself :lol:

hopefully i will have it ready by built by the end of the year so i can run it in map it and then possibly prep it ready for toyota sprint 2012

• 3 months later...

Cut bars out of doors :thumbs up:

They will be about as sturdy as the british economy but its mainly there to help in side impacts but that lovely cage will have you covered in that case.

Wobbly doors are cool anyway, speaking from experiance :(

Im sure they are FRP doors on the EVO82

Anyway this build is crazy, couldnt believe it when James said you can literally pick the shell up :p

Cant wait to see some progress, flat floor should really help!!

one word fella, mental! :p

i would not be 100% happy about cutting out the door bars but, it look like your going for the right cage to protect yourself, have a look at the price to get it welded in tho as it not to bad for the amount of work involed,

are you going to seam weld all as well?

Cracking work so far, good to see someone else is going mad with the cutting :p

yes the whole car will be seam welded as will the cage be welded in.the sills will be foam filled aswell.as for the doors the door bars are shite in any case so would be much happier with the cage instead.
  • 3 months later...