right i have just sacrificed my xbox and all my accessories and all 45 of my games and im nearly got enough to buy an ECU i know of a couple of jam units

now ive read up the specs etc

uplifted fuel cut

1.1 bar compatible (can i push to 1.2 for strip runs?)

higher rev limit

but what are peoples honest opinions?

should i bother with a wideband ? will i need a RRFPR or a walbro ?

and is it really worth my £500 or should i save a lil longer and maybe td04 etc?

can it be run with a hybrid and stil fuel ok etc or then would i need to think of RRFPR etc?

and and lastly this is my plan

buy it plug it in run 1 bar and occasionally 1.1-1.2 for racing , then run this set up for a while why i save up for a td04 EMB etc? is this a good plan

mate i had a jam ecu and got 230hp with my td04 1.1bar.

210hp with my hybrid @ 1.1bar

aslong as you get it fuel checked it be ok. but its not worth 500quid, i paid £400 back in the day.

no need for rrfpr. everything standard. you do with a upgraded fuel pump

there great id get the fueling checked to be safe and if its off then ull need a rrfpr. dont need a walbro but would be nice to have. IMO there well worth the £500 u can use it have some fun and when u got funds for td04 and emb then u wont have a prob reselling it for the £500 u paid

from what ive read lot of people dont get it checked at all or run it for awhile before getting it checked . am running a blitz acess on a td04 at 1bar atm and its fueling perfectly i just got it checked for peace of mind

i would get it checked, what if its under fueling ? piece of mind imo other wise your engine could go bang.

Now i advice to just go o9ut and buy a aem wideband. for £150 it can save your engine and save you future money i.e paying £100 to get fueling checked.

Or another option is to,,, get all your mods done then whack the ecu then go tuners. if you buy ecu now whack it in pay £100. then you want more power i.e more boost then you ll have to pay another £100 afterwards.

see where im coming from now ? £100 every time you change something. so its worth paying for a wideband.

wel id have to pay to get a wideband fitted anyway as i cant weld lol

is it expensive to get fuelling checked ? is it a test i can do ?

i really really want to kick my mates starlet in his hybrid emb - he ran a high 14 at pod and i reckon i can beat him <_< lol

in my own opinion thouroughly impressed with mine, making 190bhp on standard turbo at 0.9 cant wait to get a tongs turbo on it. no costly remapps etc. i think this are worth the money all day long. fuels my car spot on. hayes dynotech were also very impressed with it

my mate got 14.2 under fuel cutat santapod. i wouldnt worry about pod, track its where its at lol.

al you do is drill a small hole, goto your local welder/mechanic and get him to weld the bung onto it, screw the sensor. wire it up i.e red to red black to black. job done.

easy mate.

again its about £100 i think

ill ring around n see how much it wud be

say i wanted to run 1.4 then id defo have to go for a rrfpr etc wudnt i

not really, depends what fueling the ecu can give out.

i was running correct fuel at 1.1 bar, any more boost would be bad @ td04.

again its all to do with the fueling and the detting (google it if you want to know more)

theres a glanza for sale on gumtree.ie and has fmic and jam ecu..tis boostin 1.1 bar on standard ct9 with fuck all mods done..and me and my mate wer lookin about and found it..ive been told that it will run fine..without any damage to the engine.. <_<

11 runs for £50 is cheap! <_<

the only reason they did that many was because they where so shocked by my power on the car and where so impressed with the ecu. When i arrived

he said "what power do you estimate?"

i said "180 i hope"

he said "no chance we had a ep91 with loads of mods and a apexi ecu and it only made 210"

when he had it on the rollers he started chuckling to himself and said you got a nippy little car here mate and kept running it. was well impressed with the ecu.

the only reason they did that many was because they where so shocked by my power on the car and where so impressed with the ecu. When i arrived

he said "what power do you estimate?"

i said "180 i hope"

he said "no chance we had a ep91 with loads of mods and a apexi ecu and it only made 210"

when he had it on the rollers he started chuckling to himself and said you got a nippy little car here mate and kept running it. was well impressed with the ecu.

i was just looking at your car on utube today <_< savage glanza man!!!!

this is the glanza that boostin 1.1 bar on standard ct9..with the jam ecu

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/61/67094061.html

if your still undecided i have the perfect spam for you saw this on the tgtt website when all the jam boys where arguing with all the standalone guys and some one made this i keep posting this lately its pretty dumb but made me laugh the 1st time i watched it:

anyway if your staying on ct9 for a while and aiming for 200bhp a jam, mines ecu is perfect for this and at the price of £500 imo is great value for money