Meister R's or BC Racing?

Heya guys i need some opinions from the guys that currently roll with these coilies or have done in the past,

Just wondering whats the best set to purchase?

I have a good friend who owns and evo 4 and he has just fitted a set oc BC's to his evo and he says its such a nice ride and like riding on springs... :/ is this possible on coilies lol!

Cheers!

Dan.

Yeah dude Meisters all the way, when im doing motorway driving is soften them right up and its nice ride mate, smooooth :o

Stiffen them up and the great in the twisties, defo get them dude over the BC's

My mate bower had the BC's and they was rock hard, id prob say equal to the D2's if not a little comfier hahaha

Sorry to spam but what are D2's like compared to the 2 mentioned above?

Joe

i had a set of my crx and it handled shit hot on them . however everytime u hit a bump it felt like the hulk punching the underside of the car

i got a set of meisters buddy! def the better choice, i was in the same situation as you, couldnt decide which to get! i def made the right choice.

also if you get any probs with them, jerrick (meister r) will help you with any queries you got. cant say fairer than that!!!

i got a set of meisters buddy! def the better choice, i was in the same situation as you, couldnt decide which to get! i def made the right choice.

also if you get any probs with them, jerrick (meister r) will help you with any queries you got. cant say fairer than that!!!

Yeah this is true.. I had a question about mine he sent me his mobile number so i could phone him.. He is a top bloke and really helpful :o

i can do a new year special on a set if your interested

Unfortunately i may not be able to purchase some until about 2-3 months down the line. have some evo 5 recaros i need to buy first for this months payday..

however seems we may be able to generate enough interest for a GB on them maybe?? :o

Dan.

EDIT: its a clear cut choice, the meisters it will be :p Thanks for all the replies fellas!