Aggressive inline?

Well as above used to do this daily for about 4 years when i was in school, but sort of lost interst as i got older, more into cars and going out on the lash lol

Anyway me and a mate are thinking about getting back into it with a roadtrip up to rampwork in Liverppol, should be interesting as i havent skated for about 5 years now lol

I used to play street hockey on inlines and I loved it. They stopped inviting me as I kept checking them.

Kind of would feel a tit doing it now, although I can't say I wouldn't love too. I think I would instinctively be able to do it again.

Used to skate loads, stopped about 2 years ago, sold my Razor's to my mate, wouldn't mind having a go at it again but I wasn't ever really any good at it and lost interest.

Used to really enjoy it back in the day though it was literally all I did, all day every day.

God this takes me back! Used to skate from about year 9 until 1st year of college! Spent all my time at the local skate park and on a practice rail outside a mates house :p Still got my Chaz sands 2's with mooks (dont know how you spell it) in the garage!

Only been to rampworks once and it was an epic day :o

God this takes me back! Used to skate from about year 9 until 1st year of college! Spent all my time at the local skate park and on a practice rail outside a mates house :p Still got my Chaz sands 2's with mooks (dont know how you spell it) in the garage!

Only been to rampworks once and it was an epic day :o

i snaped my mooks doing a 12 set just befor i gave up was rocking them on sum razor cultz at the time the white lether 1s mint set up also had the remz cut cuff and liner in ther proper plush set up that was takes me back

Ah i see there are a few skaters on here then lol

Yeah i used to love it, used to be down the local park every day after school and in the summer was down there early morning till it got dark, used to love it but grew out of it.

We always used to go street skating in london with a few local lads that are now sponsored i think like ollie gomme and dan bond, was good times!!

Now my mate said fancy getting the old boots out and making a trip to rampworks and i was like yeh fuck it lol

Wow its weird this has just been posted because I put my skates/kit back on and played hockey for the first time in about 8 od years last thrusday. Got on ok found a few muscles I haven't used in a long time. Still got my street skates somewhere with little grind wheels in the middle, Planning on going to another hockey training way more fun then the gym. Not really sure why I stopped all those years ago.

:o

I used to skate at rampworxs dude used to go everweekend from the age of 9 to 13 became really good to used to be able to 720 over the spine and deathbox lol i used to have salomon aaron feinbergs and USD s at the time would really love to get back into it :o

i used t ogo to ape skate but it shut down then i started going to a new out doors one only totaly stoped a few yers back like wen i was 19 i what skates have u all had i started with usd classic throne then shima 3 then remz o3 and razor cult 5 also had sum rb's the black 1s cant member make and razor dra powel them 2 wher skates i swoped for

I used to skate big skatepark in london, was called playstation, then bay 66 i think now has shut down.

Used to go to Newport quite abit too.

I started with salomon vinnie mintons lol, loved them then had cults, ten murdas then just got a decent set of razors

I was thinking about this the other week... thinking it may be a good idea to skate to the train!

I binned my skates after I literally destroyed them by wearing them to death and smashing them on the local halfpipe!

Just checked out prices...they arent cheap!

I used to have a pair of aggressive K2s :D

Many happy times on a pair of inlines.

Would consider getting back into it when the time& place is right ;)

Have been off them around the same mount of time as you Mr Toms.

Joz

Deshi FTW :D

Got a set of CH1's under my bed.

Not skated in a fair while tho

Dislocated my shoulder proper bad last July, slipped out topsouling this square down rail at a park in Chatham, ended up getting carted off in an ambulance n they had to knock me out to put it back in.

Massively fucked me up, so I've bin gymin it up 2 build it back up since then n its back to normal now really.

Just before christmas went and skated this park in Caterham called 'Skaterham' ...Skatepark built in a grade listed church = epic :D

Sick vert ramp to, never skated vert before either :D

Went n skated down at the skatepark on eastbourne seafront a while ago to, they rebuilt it all and its pretty wikid now if anyone knows of it.

Some of my mates are still pretty into it, i should really go rolling with them more but work n stuff just over run my life... ;)

Theres wel loads of skate companies that have closed down tho its crazy, no more deshi, mindgame have gone, 2nd regime, franco shade... :D

GAY.