lady lucks on my side

right well this week so far has been absolutely brill :

sunday - got a nice surprise my missus got me my windows tinted ( bad luck my deflectors snapped )

but then on a positive note i picked up a mint set for £23 B) bargain

then today i come into work and find out id won the maplin lottery :( £100 tax free monney which on top of every xbox game ive sold now gives me £470 so close to gettin me that JAM ecu B)

and then .... today on ebay i just picked up a gt rear glow badge panel no cracks for £35 delivered

my week has been so brill!!!!! i cant believe it i so hope that ecu is here this time next week

Monday - filled the GT up with diesel

Tuesday - battery was playing up

Wednesday - broke down 90 miles away, bought a new battery from Halfords

Thursday - barely made it home from Uni, car needs a new alternator which will get done over the weekend

Besides all that, not a bad week.

well i gave up a job ive been doing for the last few months and got back out on my tools doing floorlaying again and been raking it in this week ;)

then yesterday some1 broke into my car and left a brand new macbook and some booze in it :(:p

and my cars at the paintshop getting the bodykit painted and fitted and a little scuff on the arch sorted!

well i gave up a job ive been doing for the last few months and got back out on my tools doing floorlaying again and been raking it in this week :p

then yesterday some1 broke into my car and left a brand new macbook and some booze in it ;) :(

and my cars at the paintshop getting the bodykit painted and fitted and a little scuff on the arch sorted!

wahey!! they left booze awesome find :p

well i gave up a job ive been doing for the last few months and got back out on my tools doing floorlaying again and been raking it in this week :p

then yesterday some1 broke into my car and left a brand new macbook and some booze in it ;) :(

We have a winner!!! Jammy sod :p