Heres the new toy hehe:D Its the 1.6 esi with the d16z6 vtec engine, lovely little car, has the manual roof etc. No real plans as of yet, first things are the exhaust, wheels and to lower it (60mm too much???) Ideal little toy for the summer, and seeing as its one of the cleanest ive seen, it will be kept that way. Previous owner was a mature car enthusiast who replaced the old manifold with a dc sports 4-2-1 jobbie, and a hks mushroom filter. Any thoughts, ideas welcome.

VTEC just kicked in yo:P

Day

168979_10150394790680370_767380369_17058764_1986022_n.jpg

They look nice when done up but there I just think what where Honda playing at :)

60mm isnt too low at all, look how high it is now lol Honda's go soooooo low and sit nice, get it right down :D

there a mx5 with a roof. girls car imo...

shudda got a b16 one... then it acutally wudda had power to make up for its looks too haha

Its a toy, till things are a little more clearer about work/commitments it'll do. And that was the plan Matt, but there were no clean/standard/low mileage ones about, and all were asking silly money and had the transtop. I'd rather start with a clean base to work from. And it'll be getting a b16 anyway, but the difference is, i'll still be able to run this whilst im building an engine to my spec. Its nippy enough anyway.

Day

Looks quite clean, I would have kept my Blue one if it wasn't an auto!

Thats the only thing, they're either auto, rusted to the hilt, or stupidly high mileage, atleast ive got a fresh canvas to work from. Its not to everyones taste, im not keen on the looks myself, but end of the day, its how a car drives and goes, not how it looks for me. Like they say, ugly birds try harder:P

Day