What does everyone do wen they r bored in wrk?

i may have to rethink my bushing ways. i blame my brother as he is the little devil voice inside my head!

i may go for one last bush, the biggest game winning bush of all time, the bush that will see me into the hall of fame. bush the owner of the company. go out in style. i havnt got much time left as joz mcbush is hot on my trail.

keirz "the bushido warrior"

It would be that final bushing that will land you in hot bushwater. Like times gone past Bush Dictators went for the final attack and lost all of their bushes in that one last final bush effort. It is a waste of time giving you bushtalk. Get ready for Mortal Wombat - fighting derived from the mammal of the bush.

Bushashi Joz the Bushido Slayer

ok im starting to worry now :lol:

ive never seen that film, maybe someone else at work has seen it and it started from there.

we also went through a stage of seeing who could take a picture on there camera phones of themselve sticking there fingers up at other workers. normal workers was 1 point, supervisors were 2, delivery drivers was 4, manager was 5, and owners was 10 points.

i just cant help it, im a mischievous kinda guy.

pmsl bushing and sticking fingers up, we would be lucky to even go talk to some one in the warehouse i worked out all the supervisers up managements arse going telling them making up shit thinking their in charge but then every one else just laughed at 'em

yeah some places are like that. when i worked at matalan on weekends while i was at college it was the same. when i first started here i couldnt believe it. there was no control over staff and no supervision. on my first day one of the supervisors hit a someone with a big stick because he was taking the piss out of him. he didnt even get a warning! i knew it was a mad house then.

haha ye this place sucked im glad im out of there it was one set of rules for us then they could do what they wanted but they were hated because when it came to breaks they were buy themselves or just joining other peoples tables people like that annoy me, they make me wana smash their faces on tables :lol:

my brother has some vids on his phone. i will have to go around his and get them loaded up.

joz, that is class. and mortal wombat is one of the most random things i have ever seen in a post. my hat off to you sir.

Mr_Mackey.jpg

I have only just found this thread

Jesus! do any of you actually do any work!!! :lol:

When I get bored, I either take ep3's out an 'extended' road test or play a game we invented called "the mighty spoon bearer"

Try to get as many spoons in someones overall pockets before they notice :lol: not as good as some of your games but fun all the same. my record is 3 but I have had 5 in my pockets! :p even found one tied to the rear wiper of my car :p oh, the fun we have