Just Wanted to say hiya!

Lol I like the fact not many people got a starlet gt turbo lol especially round my way! Yeah that photo was taken after my mum had given her a good wash lol unfortuntately shes a bit mucky at the mo cause my bf lives in the middle of nowhere lol

Hoping to get the tiny bit of paintwork that needs doing in the summer, then gonna take up to pod for the show and shine @ japshow finale in october!!

xXx

Lol I like the fact not many people got a starlet gt turbo lol especially round my way! Yeah that photo was taken after my mum had given her a good wash lol unfortuntately shes a bit mucky at the mo cause my bf lives in the middle of nowhere lol

Hoping to get the tiny bit of paintwork that needs doing in the summer, then gonna take up to pod for the show and shine @ japshow finale in october!!

xXx

Don't forget japfest in may :D

Cause I prefered the look of the gt, just think it stands out more than the glanza,

Wanna get my paintwork done before shes put in show and shine as theres a massive scratch on the bonnet where a strap or something was pulled over on the ship but once thats done she will be cool!

Sj x