Little update

In the process of respraying the speedlines. Went for Rover Gunmetal Grey.

2011-04-24201115.jpg

2011-04-24201018.jpg

Also made up some new graphics for the sides as the old ones were faded. Made up a set which have not got the bit removed for the side strips as i might remove them a yet.

2011-04-24200944.jpg

And the ones with the cut out

2011-04-24200831.jpg

Heres a before and after of them fitted

2011-04-25175858.jpg

And after just need to make up the sr.

2011-04-25191417.jpg

2011-04-25191721.jpg

And my new seats which i have not fitted yet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2#ht_500wt_1156

nice sr you have there buddy, you couldn.t ask for a better former keeper too lol,

did you make those decals yourself? would you be interested in sorting me out a set for the rear at all for some monies?

keep it up,

pinky :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah, those 2 parts in the bottom left of the pic lol :D okay, its for the GF because her bootlid came with absolutely shit 1s when we got it, all covered in red plasticy funky stuff lol

ill let you know when she gets here, shouldnt be long :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pick this up last sunday. http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=41279

Done a couple of things, replaced vent with standard white one and had fully wheel alignment done.

Plan tomorrow is to detail and decide on alloy and lowering options.

Oh the black carbon effect vent is gonna be up for sale so anyone interested let me know. Not sure what its worth but if anyone knows then post up.

Not sure whats extra and whats not but, a few i think. Front spoiler and rear lip, duck tail spoiler, and i guess other bits. If you can see them best point them out lol. Loving the light around the ignition barrel and foot well lights tho, seems miles better then the sr.

First things first i wanna get it lowered as its way way way too high. Then wheels but its all for the future so no need to rush.

I think you and me have the same minds, start off with black SR then want a 98 spec white glanza, thats DEFFO my next car.

You couldn't have gone for a better glanza IMO, silly cheap as well if you ask me.

If your like me, you didn't want another black car because they are annoying to wash and keep clean.......

I would have had a black glanza but i do like them in white more. Since i have jetsealed the sr its easy to wash, just wash and wipe over with a mircofibre towel.

Cant wait to get a few bits done on the glanza but need to work harder and get some pennys saved up.