Well have finally got round to taking a few pictures of the sr. Needs to be detailed as yet but waiting on a decent weather to come.

Its was last owned by a guy at fensport so he added a few bits over its time including blitz panel filter, gt calipers, black diamond disks, brand new cat back tte exhaust.

Going to remove the sr details as very faded. Maybe lower it a tad more but not sure yet as,but as you will see with a pic of my other car, its a struggle getting out of the drive. Wheels need a refurb so thats next on list of things to do.

DSC_02691.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

Our fiesta leaving the driveway....problems

76946_10150306208790022_590895021_15640213_7648401_n.jpg

fiesta again

DSC_0113.jpg

Enjoy

Carl

Unfortunately not. Ask 206wasstarletpower to trace them up for you. Only need a piece of paper and a pencil for it, all will be win then! :)

206wasstarletpower could you do the above for me?

I will sort you out with beer money :thumbsup:

looks nice pal :p any plans 4 it?

Yeah i am thinking about spraying the alloys again. Will be trimming the seats once i choose what theme to go with. Thinking black with a blue stitching detail but undecided. Have got a some alcantara at work so maybe use that.

Oh and i want to change the lenses on the rear lights, thinking the ones with 2 red lights at the top and the bottom 2 clear.

Very nice SR there, is the backbox the origanal one, does a cat back system include a backbox when you buy one?

And where can you get these SR decals, I've been searching for ages!!!!

Not sure on the cat back system as the last owner got it from toyota.

• 2 weeks later...

Which are the best lowering springs????I had PIs on my old starlet and it seemed very bouncy. Any advances since then? Did a quick search and not much came back. Seems tein are good but not much low?

Thinking also about just trimming the standard starlet seats but adding some support to the sides as they are abit flat. Think black with blue top stitching, will update once i start trimming.

nope basically n/a seats in dress up :)

GT or proper bucket seats is the way to go for comfort and support

if your not into proper bucket seats then id recomend GT seats, the girlf has some in her starlet, and they are miles better than glanza and n/a seats tbf, and you can use harnesses with them

I fitted a set of GT seats in my N/A today took about a hour tops. Its alot lower than expected but you get used to it. They have soo much more comfort and support compared to the old ones.

Check my build link below this post to see how they look in a na