WOW gorgeous car mate. i can understand what u mean about this site being hard to use tho because i have a tgtt account and give up everytime i try to use that site haha. just what u get used to first

again i love that car :wub:

^^ yes thank you , how do you think my intercoller would look with that bumper see my cooler sits out a lot probably destroy the new bumper ??

realy couldnt tell you mate, i wouldnt think it would destroy it but like i said thats just a guess!

welcome mate, and stunning glanza, is that kit all genuine on it or all replica?

can you tell :lol::):lol:

Hello mate :)

What wheels you rocking now then?

excuse the bad pics but there not fitted yet xxr 501 15x8 s , need to do a bit of work to get them to fit

SDC10136.jpg

SDC10134.jpg

Its a 98spec bumper with LiveSports lip and I believe its a HDI cooler, I'l let popsy tell you about the cutting because everyone mounts theirs different so sometimes require alot of cutting or very little, all depends :lol:

nice wheels ive got the xxr002's on mine took abit of work to get them on :thumbsup:

couls you show me pics loads if possible ha ha especially the rear i have wider arches on the front its no problem there :)

absolutely stunning.

is that a standard 98 spec bumper?

what cooler is that? and how much cutting was required?

98 spec yes and lots of cutting ha , i dont like the coolers that hide behind the bumpers i wanted mine so sit out so i hacked what needed to be lol