Live and learn buddy.

My mate went to Scotland just before Christmas to buy an s2000, couldnt insure it until laste week and well, it was on the road 4days till he stacked it :D

You just cant jump into a rwd from a fwd and think your DK its a whole different experience, dunno what I am on about because I'll be getting into skidding next :p

Chin up bud hopefully you can break it, clear a bit of debt and start again, least you here to tell the tale :D

shit happens mate, on the plus side you now know you carnt take that corner in an s14 a **mph :p

as for what spark dog said its more than true, i let my missus drive the scoob once on a road she knew like the back of her hand(from driving her corsa!) she went down a streight full noise and round the corner (like she would in the corsa) but obviously she was doing 350bhp impreza speeds not 160bhp corsa speed. safe to say i kacked my pants!! and so did she, it was shear luck she kept her boot in and took the corner sideways. :D

Its quite funny when you ignore the financial side.

Got an s14 4SumSKiDsYO! within 7 days its fucked ha.

As i speak, a gentleman is coming to have a look at the starlet.

Il be rolling in my old green N/a until Ive payed everything off...

I'm going to jump in an s14 again once Ive got the funds :p. May even turn it into a garage project.

As for the car, its shagged. Lamp post was guided by the chassis rail all the way up to the drivers side strut. Luckily i dont think the strut has been pushed into the coilover-or damaged the engine.

As for insult to injury... the passenger side airbag deployed lol. Ive not got one my side.

Mitch

Gutted for you Mitch dude, i know how hard it is to deal with :) Was going to text you the other day too saying we need a meet so i can have a look at the S14. :) Any pics of the damage mate?

Good to hear that you got out okay mate, could have been a lot worse if you wasnt with us today.

Hope you get yourself back on your feet mate!!