I did a couple of free sessions of MMA. I really enjoyed it tbh but had to stop becasue i couldn't afford the sessions at the time. Since then i've never really gone back to it. Im hopfully starting either Thai Boxing or BJJ soon though! Cant wait!

How long you been training for? What happened in the fight?! lol

I did a couple of free sessions of MMA. I really enjoyed it tbh but had to stop becasue i couldn't afford the sessions at the time. Since then i've never really gone back to it. Im hopfully starting either Thai Boxing or BJJ soon though! Cant wait!

How long you been training for? What happened in the fight?! lol

i ant been training long it wasnt realy a major fight it was just like a fight with someone from another gym but he had been training alot longer and told me after the fight when we went for a drink lol ...

basically we was fighting 4th round i started gettin out of breath nd thats it he took advantage of that and nocked me spark out lol

it was fun thouw a bit more triaing and am going to fight him agian and batter him lol well i hope i do

i ant been training long it wasnt realy a major fight it was just like a fight with someone from another gym but he had been training alot longer and told me after the fight when we went for a drink lol ...

basically we was fighting 4th round i started gettin out of breath nd thats it he took advantage of that and nocked me spark out lol

it was fun thouw a bit more triaing and am going to fight him agian and batter him lol well i hope i do

Aahh fair enough, im guessing the fight was mainly all stand up then? Good cardio fitness is needed in every fighter! Wont be getting out of breath then :)

Good luck with your next fight though dude :)

Aahh fair enough, im guessing the fight was mainly all stand up then? Good cardio fitness is needed in every fighter! Wont be getting out of breath then :)

Good luck with your next fight though dude :)

yeh it was all stand up...am gunna hit the cardio hard and batter him thats the only advantage he had on me was staminer other than that i could see he was suffering a little but thanks mate

when u get back in to the sport come see me well have a fight lol

i thought i was a good fighter but got nocked the fuck out lmao haha

LMAO that made me laugh :)

Its fucking hard work boxing, only done a bit on the pads in the gym with one of the lads once, never sweated so much in my life :)

no cage fighting experience but did box for 5 years had a few Bouts/fights at show level.

Only advie i can give realy is do lots of running! WHen you watch a fight you can always tell which lad has done his ground work and lots of running.

I went into my first fight without doing much running/cardio thining id wing it when im in there, was so wrong got destroyed ha

i started going to mma training and paid for a yearly membership and then after 2 lessons broke my shoulder on my bike and since it involved alot of arm related shit in the circuit and fightin i had to stop goin and never went back. also been to boxing recently but had to stop going because im skint and it was 6 quid an hour lol i really wanna get into cage fighting tho.

im guessing alot of people get knocked out in their first fight. at least ya can take it with a pinch of salt. thats the main thing i love about the fightin is how competitive it is but when the fight ends its shake hands and laughin about how much u just got punched lol

id love to get into something like this but cant find the time. I used to box when i was a kid, won a good few bouts and a scottish championship when i was 15 then i gave it up when i was about 17. I fought a lad called Paul Appleby who went pro and won a british featherwieght title! that little prick knocked me out in 1 of my last fights :) .

LMAO that made me laugh :)

Its fucking hard work boxing, only done a bit on the pads in the gym with one of the lads once, never sweated so much in my life :)

lol yeh mate its the truth tho haha

but yeh it is hard and my first lesson eva i sweated alot too lol

no cage fighting experience but did box for 5 years had a few Bouts/fights at show level.

Only advie i can give realy is do lots of running! WHen you watch a fight you can always tell which lad has done his ground work and lots of running.

I went into my first fight without doing much running/cardio thining id wing it when im in there, was so wrong got destroyed ha

thanks mate

i did do alot of running but not enuff lol...i got told i need alot more cardio and running...but am glad i got beat up cuz when i fight him agian its going to be a difrent story lol the only way he beat me was by stanima if i has enuff he would of lost lol

i started going to mma training and paid for a yearly membership and then after 2 lessons broke my shoulder on my bike and since it involved alot of arm related shit in the circuit and fightin i had to stop goin and never went back. also been to boxing recently but had to stop going because im skint and it was 6 quid an hour lol i really wanna get into cage fighting tho.

im guessing alot of people get knocked out in their first fight. at least ya can take it with a pinch of salt. thats the main thing i love about the fightin is how competitive it is but when the fight ends its shake hands and laughin about how much u just got punched lol

shit thats bad luck on you mate.....after he nocked me out we went for a drink lol i love it because u get beaten up or u beat some one up and after everyones happy lol

id love to get into something like this but cant find the time. I used to box when i was a kid, won a good few bouts and a scottish championship when i was 15 then i gave it up when i was about 17. I fought a lad called Paul Appleby who went pro and won a british featherwieght title! that little prick knocked me out in 1 of my last fights :) .

you should seriosly get back in to it mate....train up and g after the ones that beat you lol

Lol that made me laugh too :)

I've never done anything like this but I've been wanting to for a while, don't get enough time off uni though :)

Anyone seen the new film The Fighter? It's inspired me to train harder haha

Lol that made me laugh too :)

I've never done anything like this but I've been wanting to for a while, don't get enough time off uni though :)

Anyone seen the new film The Fighter? It's inspired me to train harder haha

lol its the truth thow no point crying about it lol ...

i an seen that film but the film that got me in to fighting was GREEN STREET lol fuckin epic film

my lil brother started this a few months back, and he hasnt come home with any bruises so far, but the boy he usually goes with and spars with has been here with a bust up face a few times (from my brother) haha

hes only 12, so hes got a long way to go yet if he sticks to it, hes 1 of those kids who are good at every sport they try the jammy git lol