have to sell my glanza

yesterday i rang my insurance to see if i cud insure the glanza,im 16 headin on 17,and they want 5 grand to insure me on it!!it was a 1.3 in book but the minute i gave the reg of the car they knew it was a v,they said its a too high of a performance car and wotn insure me till 21,and tats under my fathers name...it costs 1600 for my father to insure it and he's a full licsence for 16 years or more,im gutted,put so much money and time now ive to sell her ;) ....

clearly they illegally insured the car so never actually had insurance then

ye suppose its very stupid doing that...there a big thing over in ireland ther really hard to insure...im gona miss it,cud be gone tomorrow,mite be swapping for a eg civic

no never thought of checkin insurance,which was very silly,i dont abuse it.and treat it like a baby!!!

not a b16 civic?

haha no a 1.3 eg ere a link mate

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1829345

looks the real deal,but really its not haha

Well they obviously aint insured properly, buy an n/a for a few years then get a V when you gotta bit of experience and NCB

ye mate tats my plan..so long away tho a well..

no never thought of checkin insurance,which was very silly,i dont abuse it.and treat it like a baby!!!

haha no a 1.3 eg ere a link mate

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1829345

looks the real deal,but really its not haha

insurance dont care how you treat it just if its a performance car and your age. if insurance did work like that my insurance would be £1! ;)

insurance dont care how you treat it just if its a performance car and your age. if insurance did work like that my insurance would be £1! ;)

haha i supose.....,it didnt sound well anyway,well i want to insure a starlet,is it turbo,no not at all,wats the reg..5 seconds later its a turbo ;) bolox

OMFG thats shit man! Please dont swap for that yellow thing are you crazy!. Your car gta be worth 4k ?? I reckon i could buy one of them things a spray it for 2k

i know im gutted now..ye i mite leave the civic,duno wat to buy need sumthing handy on insurance and looks good,prob a diesil of sum sort..any ideas mate??im confused ;)

Insurance has gone up by alot since they got insured on those though hasn't it mate.

Lets face the facts, its pot luck if you find an insurer who will insure you for less than the cars worth at your age.

Get an N/A and boost that when your older.

I have a 98 Corolla with full kit here if your interested lad

Insurance has gone up by alot since they got insured on those though hasn't it mate.

Lets face the facts, its pot luck if you find an insurer who will insure you for less than the cars worth at your age.

Get an N/A and boost that when your older.

haha, serves you right, cant stand idiots who buy glanza's then insure them as a1.3! when you crash into some one and injur or worse kill someone and you insurance is void, that little bit of finacial compensation is lost for the person you hit, so they lose a loved one and have to dig into their own pocket to afford the funeral, but hey fuck em right because you had cheap insurance and a flash car??? TWAT!