• 1 month later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update time again this weekend i got my bottom pulley machined down so it a bit liter then the stock one,

right i have some major problems with oil leaks around the back of the engine and it driving me nuts now! so i found the the sump sealer had gone funny and started to leak, so this means sump off, cleaned up and wile it was off i have changed the oil pressure relief valve as it was way to high for a standard one now and is 100% better now, on idle it sit about 2 bar then up to about 4 bar, when you put your foot down,

also i treated my self to a snap off steering wheel boos which is been fitted to my tom's steering wheel,

bottom pulley machined to remove power steering belt,

ad9189a4.jpg

1188f0c2.jpg

snap off steering boss

3d21bf85.jpg

after waiting 3 weeks for a manifold it finally come, so like a big kid, i cracked on and started to fit it,

so it olny took 5 mins to take off the old manifold and down pipe ready to have the new manifold fitted,

top mount manifold,

4b72a573.jpg

old manifold and downpipe,

76225ad3.jpg

this is the top mount in place,

2b1794e4.jpg

then the turbo on top before i rotated it,

bc19f563.jpg

73834ca1.jpg

hope to have the intercooler pipe and new downpipe welded tomorrow ready to fit,

then it leaves me to sort out the exhaust and thats it,

hmm it was low 200bhp but that with a std 5e in it. and I would love it to have all the power in the world, but that would be pointless! As I wouldn't know how to use the power,

i guess if i got 300bhp with a bigger turbo then i would be over the moon, but thats quite a way off at the moment,

just haven a mare with the car at the moe, first up was the rotating turbo which was nice and easy,

a766d3fa.jpg

then the nightmare the exhaust! this how they lined up first up, miles away! so cut and shut time :p, then it just went down there, with the out come of be re making the hole exhaust!

457ae51a.jpg

so to finish on a good note i got the the oil return all bent in to shape and fitted and i cut the hot side of the intercooler and fitted that so all it leave me to do is the boost pipes, and the back box to tweek!

075164c3.jpg

a9ae1ea1.jpg

1779e8fe.jpg