and hp listings should be a real figure too, like HP at the wheels, not any of this guesswork crap BHP at the flywheel

381hp at the wheel on 23.5psi on a 4E........ "boosted gt" from AUSC

wat clutch was he using??

smart man right here. WHP is the way to go with numbers. that 394 was WHP. I'd love to know more about the 4efte doing almost the same power with only 23psi. could you link me to a build thread?

and hp listings should be a real figure too, like HP at the wheels, not any of this guesswork crap BHP at the flywheel

381hp at the wheel on 23.5psi on a 4E........ "boosted gt" from AUSC

for sale topic for when it was sold, lists most of the internals and stuff

http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index....ic=6326&hl=

and the announcement of the 380hp run is here

http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index....c=5927&st=0

and here is another thread of how it became 380hp

http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2460

sadly it ended up being broken :p

the new owner had some issues with it a week after owning it, and then the guys he took it to advised him that he "needed" a new block and head, because the 12mm head studs werent going to work (obviously they did holding 381WHP which is over 400BHP) and he ended up just selling off allll in bits :) which is a shame really, now im trying to crack 300, then plan on getting a full stand alone ECU and going for 350 at least.... pretty keen

goin by what alot of people have spent money on for serious builds on evos and skylines and people havent yet done to a starlet then i still think theres alot more yet in the little 4e :)

goin by what alot of people have spent money on for serious builds on evos and skylines and people havent yet done to a starlet then i still think theres alot more yet in the little 4e :)

there isnt a hole lot left in them after that power dude!its allright for the big 2lts+ etc big engines

• 3 weeks later...

sorry you are wrong there is tons left

you guy s havnt done half the mods available

and are not revving it at all

there are 4efte's well in excess of 600wheel horses

they are however spinning to 13krpm and running 30+psi

let me know when you have to machine a one piece billet mainsince you keep tearing thee crank out of the block

stock block tears itself apart after 450wheel

the guy who tunes them has a shop thats a few blocks from my house

deal with it

there isnt a hole lot left in them after that power dude!its allright for the big 2lts+ etc big engines