EBC pads wich ones

The yellow are rubbish when cold, the greens were good for me when both warm and cold tbh.

aa chears iddy might stick with green then i just find them crap when cold! but if yellow stuff is the same crap when cold wats the diffrence is yellow ment for track then green for street????

red stuff pads are really good, got them on mine, wheels dont even get dirty from the brake dust, before when i jetted the wheels alot of brake dust comes off, now i dont have any of that and wheels wash easy, very good if you have coloured wheels especially chrome or white

i have yellow and tbh im impressed with them. you do get some humming noise, but i think that comes with having grooved discs anyway.

had green stuff on my last car i didnt think they were as good as these yellows :)

it depends on what sort of driving u do, if its only going to be driven to work and back, dont get EBC pads cause they are shit for a daily, if u track it, but drive it alot on the street, get reds cause they are the best pad i have found as an all round pad (other than the DS2500 ferrodo) and if it is just a track slag, get yellows....

i have bendix heavy duty pads in mine atm, they are dusty as crap and are hopeless on the hills, im going back to the EBC reds as soon as i can get some, as i found them the best pad i have ever used on the road (i have had EBC reds in my S14 and S15 silvia's, my toyota supra and aristo, my st185 and 205 celica's, and had them in my starlet when i bought it)