how do i open a paypal dispute???

click on the transaction, think it gives you a few options to choose. in my case i had been hacked and money taken, so i did the one that said i dont recognice this transaction.

but basically you need to click on it to open the transaction details. and go from there :D

i know what you mean, but when you do that, even though its free it just makes it out of there hands mate.

i did it with an ebay seller a while back, bought the item outside of ebay and paid via gift transfer and when it come was a right heap of shit. struggled like owt to get money back

You can try and open a dispute with your bank (card that is linked with your paypal). I sent £60 not too long ago to the wrong person and paypal said they can't do anything about it. Got onto the phone to my bank and explained what had happened; they refunded me the £60 straight away and said we'll dispute this for you. If they can win the case then you get to keep the money the bank gives you back, if they loose then obviously the bank will claim it back. I would say to try this before you give up dude :D

"how do i open a paypal dispute???, on a dick head seller? how does it work?"

I would help but I've never seen someone who sells dickheads, let alone why someone buy a dickhead.

Looks like you've learnt a valuable lesson here though.

I would help but I've never seen someone who sells dickheads, let alone why someone buy a dickhead.

don't think this really helps the situation gaz

:ph34r:

I don't think it's fair for you to throw abuse at Jamesbaa (the seller) without even knowing what's wrong with the ECU! It's not the first time you've spat your dummy out straight away either!

reading over the threads sounds like ollie hit the nail on the head, noticed a few things youve bought havent gone straight on, have you been making sure with seller that its compatible with an auto box before buying?

Its not a compleatly different ecu the pin outs are the same actually it just does more and uses more of the pins for the auto box i would 1000000% say put a auto ecu in your manual and it will work just as normal.

Its not a compleatly different ecu the pin outs are the same actually it just does more and uses more of the pins for the auto box i would 1000000% say put a auto ecu in your manual and it will work just as normal.

it must have something to do with it tho like the emanage not being able to cope with all the extra functions or something like that !!!

It doesnt have to deal with anything extra infact it will be easier to to fit an EMU to an auto as it has the correct TB sensor for the ecu to work as it should the EMU wont have to be wired to anything that it not wired to on a manual, the ignition system is the same and fuel system is the same the EMU wont have to do anything extra at all.