Manchester Meet 20/03/2011

was defo more than 150 cars, more like 200+ overall :wacko::) costco deffo got taken by suprise! :lol:

lol they most definetly were, called cops and helicopter lol

got to say though i thought the police handled it rather well, they were quite friendly really..

as i spoke to one of them he said he had no problems with us being there, but it was costco who wanted us out

i just want to see the pics the helicopter might of took! lol, and to be fair we pretty much brought trafford park to a stand still when we wer all leaving. :wacko:

good to see a few pics of my engine, i shouldnt of brought dean with the white r35 as he got all the attention! :lol:

awesome! thanks for taking the time to share all those pics with us dude!

Gotta say Craig's red glanza and the RX7 take it for me.

also, how epic is the rally SR! saw pics of it years ago, had no idea it was still around!!!!

that V with the blue details and all the UKSC livery...who is that?? i have to admit, for a car with so much UKSC stuff on it, i have never seen it before and have no clue who that is!

Phil.

no probz guys...

there so much traffic on the way out lol and random idiots redlining there cars..

im guessing the next meet will be somewhere else but il try find somewhere alot closer than that...

my mates yaris, stupid old cunt ran into back of him on way down :wacko:

200320111431.jpg

is the one where a civic ef hit him at the back?

been hearing different things all day... what happened really?

is the one where a civic ef hit him at the back?

been hearing different things all day... what happened really?

nooo lol

we wa on dual carrageway stopin 4 traffic lights near roundabout thn some old bloke in a 406 ran into back of him

bad shit :S driver must of shit his sen though because like 8 lads got outa cars :wacko: