tdo4 conversion whats required?

hi i get the basics i will need a mani + tdo4 turbo

i have read you need the turbo rotating why is this and how do you do it?

oil + water lines where do you get them from?

i understand you will need a ecu- i have a jam ecu and am thinking of trying it with this

air filter piping?

these are the minimum requirements above i guess? Now can you run 1bar with standard injectors standard internals ? what other requirements would you need for budget td04 upgrade?

thanks all

Do a search on it, this topic has been done millions of times!

but yes 1bar on standard internals is fine and injectors, the turbo needs to be rotated as the oil lines will be facing the wrong direction when you go to retro fit it to your 4efte engine.

Just plull the clip off the middle and split it, this can be a right fooker to do though if your turbo has rusted up, rubber mallet and a vice i used :wacko:

hi i get the basics i will need a mani + tdo4 turbo

i have read you need the turbo rotating why is this and how do you do it?

oil + water lines where do you get them from?

i understand you will need a ecu- i have a jam ecu and am thinking of trying it with this

air filter piping?

these are the minimum requirements above i guess? Now can you run 1bar with standard injectors standard internals ? what other requirements would you need for budget td04 upgrade?

thanks all

Lol yea it was asked by taggy for example a few months ago! (Hypocrit :wacko:)

Yes stock injectors and pump will be ok, just run the car on an rr to make sure the jam is defo fueling ok, the plug and play arnt all there cracked up to be despite what the huge following of plug and play lover belive. Oh and dave at tm developments for the oil and water lines dude :lol:

i dunno, im just asking tryin to throw this together cheaply whats the point in paying 500 for a hybrid ct9 if i can throw on a td04 for £600-700.

heres a big question if i wanted to keep my arc tmic lol can i do it, i know heat soak etc but how and where would i get a pipe route for that lol

The hoses fit straight over the civic rad anyway bud, I use an asi racing dual core ally one (from asi in aus not the cheap ebay ones from china) but again depends on your mani if you realy need it to get you going.

lol that is true :) ha ha

Lol yea it was asked by taggy for example a few months ago! (Hypocrit :lol: )

Yes stock injectors and pump will be ok, just run the car on an rr to make sure the jam is defo fueling ok, the plug and play arnt all there cracked up to be despite what the huge following of plug and play lover belive. Oh and dave at tm developments for the oil and water lines dude :wacko:

Rotatae the td04 upward like a ct9 and buy a samco to fit. Tbh if you have a jam ecu and an arc id go for a decent mani decat combo at a hybrid, 1-1.3bar it will be 220ish same as td04 but more torque and less lag

Rotatae the td04 upward like a ct9 and buy a samco to fit. Tbh if you have a jam ecu and an arc id go for a decent mani decat combo at a hybrid, 1-1.3bar it will be 220ish same as td04 but more torque and less lag

true and a lot less hassle just i dont know if there will be enough differece with a ct9 hybrid im used to the power on it now and im bored its 190 at 0.9 i dont know what hybrid to go for and if there will really be a difference?, 2 of my friends local not on the forum are using a ct9 hybrid from universal turbos and the sound a pull from them is pretty good most people on here go for a tongs but the only difference in reading the description is that it has a bigger inlet i cant see how that will produce more power with it just having a bigger inlet plz correct me if im wrong?