My spanky new seat fitted

Very nice mate! Looks like a track weapon with it all being stripped out!

I'm waiting on the Safety 21 cage, that should improve the track look ;) then I'm hoping a set of Takata harnesses, some subtle tints (no sun visors) and that should be the inside ready to rock and roll.

can you tell me aproximatly how much that seat is,is it good to sit in?

looks like it will do a minted job of holding you in place, looks totaly minted and im glad you managed to make them fit the standard subframes mate, liking your work, ive got a cage too and seriusly thinking about ripping out the rear seats

can you tell me aproximatly how much that seat is,is it good to sit in?

looks like it will do a minted job of holding you in place, looks totaly minted and im glad you managed to make them fit the standard subframes mate, liking your work, ive got a cage too and seriusly thinking about ripping out the rear seats

Weight or price? weight is about 5kg.

The price is http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/Pro...code=COBIMOLATB there...£800

To sit in it's bloody comfortable and looks the nuts :)

Enzo, you have a cage and the rear seat is still there? are you mad...get it stripped to the bare minimum including the passenger seat :p If the car is a daily driver then this is maybe too extreme but if you're fortunate enough to own about 87 cars like me you can do without things like a/c and heaters. lol