southend last night

any one off here up southend they were enough gt turbos and a black glanza i saw at basildon and a white one at southend, and on another note we get there my mate goes look white car black bonnet, look white car black bonnet oh look another white car black bonnet and look another white car with a black bonnet i was a bit gutted to say the least and what makes it worse is that they were all jap aswel!!!!

no pics unfortunately i took one of this gt turbo but my old phones shite so you cant see it, there were quite a few pulsars down there last night so nice ones to, you might of seen the car i was in maroon (spelling) civic ek9 s33ttd as the number plate on rotas theres pis in the other members rides bit

lol oh ye sorry mate didnt see that bit, ek9 as in the shape it of it i think it is not the type r, i thought that shape was called the ek9 or it might be ep3 i ent got the foggiest some one will probably correct me

werent that cold up there i was only wearing a hoody didnt have a coat or nout and i was fine

ye cheers mate, oh what some people are like to be honest i couldnt really give a fuck what they think because i know theyre all a bunch of biased cunts on that website and if some one steps beyond what the norm is they all cry and jump on the band wagon which is sad, but green machine ye i drive that bit looks different no shopping lists and the orange lights are back on it although i wasnt in mine was in my mates civic in the members other rides section username s33tt d that car, there was a gt behind us at one point reg l384 xkr or some thing like that cant remember about the last 3 digits but the first is right

Wot a bunch of knobs!!!!! fuck sake!!!! chavved up my hole!!! hey TGTT guys, y dont u come to carrickfergus or Belfast and u'll really see wot the fuck a chav is!!! wankers!!!! and lockin the thread for no fuckin reason!!! grow the fuck up!!!! wot a bunch of gurny wingin idiots!!!!!!!!

Oli your car is well smart, ignore them fools!

Phil.

OOOOOHHHH they fukin make me mad!!!!!!!!!! :):o:o

Wat the fuk like.....i couldnt see a big back box and they dont even know what mods are on the car to say that it had a shoppin list!!!!!

AND Those mirrors are FAR from chavvy, exactly the opposite if you ask me!!!!!!!!

Fukin Bunch of Cunts :p:)

If there was a way to smash forums up with a baseball bat along with the knob heads that litter them, TGTT would be the first to go!!!!! :p:o:p

i got this type of shit non stop when i owned the car, and i had it for 4 years!

i really dont care to be honest, you can ask anyone i know around my area, i had the bonnet done black in a bid to be different, and purely because i thought it looked pretty good agaist the black wheels. plus it was a euro styling trend that i loved and thought i'd apply it to mine.

i do admit the wheels werea little on the large side, but theyre only 16"s, so theyre hardly massive. so only 1 inch bigger than the most respected size for starlets. plus they were cheap. i did have them professionaly refurbed & sprayed black. so painted wheels are chav? well thats most of us screwed.

it was a jap can backbox, of the same (if not far off) diameter exit as the blitz, wepr or hks systems we see for the turbo starlets, so its not like i stuck a cherry bomb on the back for it to be loud!

the only thing that is chav was the shopping list. i freely admit that, but i liked it and couldnt bring myself to take them off just because other people thought i was a 'chav'. glanza jim had a small list of goodies down the door on his old glanza, now i didnt see people saying that car was chav??

my advice, do what you want to your cars, theres allways going to be someone out ther who wont like it, so bollox to them. :p

im sorry to those in the thread who believe that a modded n/a starlet must have hks and blitz goodies dripping off it, because lets face it, it was a lowered standard starlet with a black bonnet, im sorry that my chavish ways offended you :)

i didnt take no notice of it it dont bother me the slightest, but thanks to joz for posting that one up when he could of put a link to my thread in the ep rides section, why did you do that mate any reason?

The reason I put it up is because Im supportive of this site so when I see shit like that being said on another site about a member's car on here, it should be brought to attention on here and open for discussion. And seeing as its your ride I thought it was appropriate you should at least know what was said before that thread was closed.

If I had anything against you I would have agreed with them but it is a well known ep on here and I personally don't mind it.

Joz

thats fair enough mate but i thought it was a bit inappropriate of you to put that one up rather than my own thread not that im bothered about ttgt and i felt that one probably would of been a bit better over a pm or some thing or allocate another thread