what "whiteglanzav" has ended up like

well its come nearly to the end of the line with the white one, i have owned it for over 3 years now and it has had several changes it apperence and engine setup over that time but its all boiled down to this.

it has been a good unit and i will be sad to see it go, it just needs a bulb changing then its off to get its mot and tax and then it will be up for sale.

all things considered though i do not think that it has ended up looking too bad, the stickers on the back windows will be removed obviously.

whats your guys theories ?? it is still mucky and needs a wash lol

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

any plans on your next car? realy tidy glanza sure your gonna miss it :angry:

dont worry i still have a starlet take a look in the ep91 glanza build threads :D im sure you will be pleasently suprised if you havent already seen it

Be good to see it stay on the site mate ;) an sad day

John

i hope it will john that would be good !

love the dash and door cards etc mate look sweet as :D

cheers dude they are sweet im just not feeling them that much any more lol

Your old front bumper lives on my friend, i'll put a lil RIP plaque on the inside of it for you bud.

Shame to see it go mate, shes a tidy car

sound mate that bumper looks wicked tho i dont think i have seen it painted up on your car yet ???

All good things come to an end mate :p

Hope she goes to a good home

As said on TGTT :)

lol yer boy but onwards and upwards hey !!!

Want your interior :D

cheers fella

sound mate that bumper looks wicked tho i dont think i have seen it painted up on your car yet ???

She's not sprayed up just yet bud, want to get her mapped and set up then i'll deal with the bodywork I think. I'll pm you a few pics when its on there and sprayed

As everyone has said, all good things come to a end!

It looks awesome still too :p

cheers buddy :o

hmm that is a sexy interoir if u were closer i woulda offerd u mine and some £££ for a swap lol

lol i have had a couple of offers for it already haha

She's not sprayed up just yet bud, want to get her mapped and set up then i'll deal with the bodywork I think. I'll pm you a few pics when its on there and sprayed

no worries mate nice one ;)

the sly mofo still has a black one ;) hehe

look forward to seein the black one dude i aint seen it yet!

always gotta keep one starlet up your sleeve ant ya matt !! lol and i am saving the best till last :)