how many miles is a glanza good for?

lol ive been offerd one with 150k for very cheap but just um in an rr in incase i buy it and it goes bang

lol ive been offerd one with 150k for very cheap but just um in an rr in incase i buy it and it goes bang

miles that is not km

i dont understand why people get a boner about mileage, a engine could only have 50,000 miles and been ragged to fuck and have 150,000 and been driven nicely. at the end of the day 4efte engines arnt that reliable pretty much every one on the forum hows own a turbo starlet for a long period of time has rebuilt it.

but my starlet has 70800 odd kms (46,000 miles) yeah its a bonus but not the main reason i bought it.

4EFTEs are bullet proof if maintained properly! Ive seen loads of examples with over 140,000kms on the clock and they've still been rock solid. Aslong as its had regular oil changes and been warmed up and cooled down properly i really wouldnt worry.

yeah bit when buying a second hand car how do you no it has been maintained and always warmed up and let to cool down?

people bullshit when selling cars

Agreed with that. Can never tell what idiot has had a car before you , so always take a chance when buying any used car!