If you use original Recaro rails then they're low, I had them in my old Glanza.

Now I have Evo rails with the 'feet' of the Starlet rails, seat position is medium.

im just a smidgen under 6 foot, so i think id be ok with the lower position, the standard seat feels to high.

where can you get original recaro rails? i just need a passenger one, as i already have a drivers recaro.

so the rail should just bolt onto the new seat right?

PS. Cheers Iddy. between you and Sparky I dont think there is one question i've asked that hasnt been answerd almost straight away

:p You're welcome mate.

You can buy rails from RHD Japan but they're quite expensive. I'm not tall but the Evo rails are just fine. :)

i found some on td-developments. so id go for those i think.

or maybe use my official rail for the drivers side, and hack some together for the passenger, we will see.

how do they work in teh way of letting people in the back? just crank it forward manually? or slide all the way forward?

do you have a link or pics of them in mate?

Evo seats are a pain in the arse maybe the Recaro Starlet rails make it slide instead of having to manually wind them everytime?

My mate had them in his Colt but obviously the Evo rails bolt straight in on them

when i had my back seats i had to slide all the way forward and manualy wind them forward to let people squeeze in the back it wasnt great tbh same with if u had to put stuff in the back seats just strip the rear :p