• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually find it ironic, funny, pleasing, extravagant, and anything else you can think of when a Glanza is referred as a Micra - and I quite rightly agree there is resemblance. A Micra is a true legend of its kind, and quite discretely formidable

***face palm***

whoever that was that signed up for one post on there and shot off their mouth about cutting off nut sacks...words fail me. i'm literally sitting here shaking my head. first off, it serves no purpose. 2nd, rising to their shite is just what they want. end of the day, UKSC members know which car is better. of course they're going to argue and slag off EPs, they're in denial!!! wouldnt u be if u owned one!!!

shite like that aint worth rising to folks, we know the truth here on UKSC. let them run their mouths, then when u get on on a dual carriageway side by side out of a roundabout, boost them into the ground, that'll end the argument there and then!

Phil.

i used to be like that.

and, reading their shit, there were some points i wanted to correct them on.

then i recalled, they wont listen. like someone telling me a saxo is better than my EP in any way, would i listen?? would i f**k.

so, shrug it off, let them have their ill-formed opinions, then catch one on the road and take the f**k-nugget to 60mph, u'll be there, stopped, out of the car, had a pish in the hedge, got head off the mrs in your seat, shot your load, back in the car and started again by the time they get to 50mph.

their opinions are irrelevant because they are simply wrong. we all know Jap trumps french all day long. so dont rise to their e-thuggin. let the boost do the talking lads.

Phil.

Amen brother an there will always be people that have differant views, so just enjoy what you have :p

There are worse things in the world happening at this present time

John

after all this stuff on their forum recently i ve really wanted to see one of their members and... educate them on what a micra with a body kit can do, last night took my mums car to lowestoft looked across at the petrol station. BAM some lowered VTR silver with a purple bonnent... oh no it looked lovely :D and he was staring me out i was like JADE why dont i have my glanza :) slowly pulled out of shell, he was on my arse i was like :o dam you

at the end of the day ive driven a saxo ONCE and ive got average size feet (11) and i couldnt press the the accelerator down without hitting the brake padeal as they are that close. so if citroen carnt even get something so easy as the pedals the right distance apart the rest of the car doesnt stand much of a chance!