What is it with bloody saxo owners hating on starlets? I used to own a vtr so got onto saxperience for a while. I read up on a few threads on there every now and again and it suprises me how much that forum hates starlets! The thing is, they don't even know anything about the car, they just follow each other and stick with the 'body kitted micra' comment. Heres one of their latest rants..

Sax-P Homosexuals

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really trying to fight the corner haha. It really annoys me! This is one of the last comments from them and replys from me:

'So where am I going wrong?

-Slow as shit once in third

-Handle like shit

-Made for granny's to pop to the shops in ricer land

-expensive

-unreliable

-ugly as fuck

So what's the pro's ???'

'Mine goes well 3rd onwards plus a close mate has a standard glanza and his goes well in 3rd onwards..

Mine handles really well, admittedly it has coilovers. My mates standard one is fairly poor.

Probably true but then the potential was found in this little hatch and then the market for them grew..

They maybe expensive to buy but you will easily get your money back when selling on.

Unreliable.. Really? Seriously? Japanese engineering. From the short time i've been on TGTT and UKSC all the guys on there say their Glanza's/ Starlets are one of the most reliable cars they've owned.

Thats an opinion. I think there an awsome looking little car and there a lot more exciting to look at than a bloody saxo..

Anything else?'

I really want to sign up and voice my opinion lol

I wouldn't rant, just voice my opinion on these mint little cars

To be honest I think most of them are only jealous and I'm glad there all sticking to there Saxos as there really immature!

saxo's are french, need you say more, famous for making food, and with thousands of tons of steel they chose to make a tower over battleships :lol:

and they have notoriously bad wiring according to our fitter/mechanic at work

i aint a member either, and wont ever be.

can you tell them from me, (even use the name series70boy if you want!!!!)

'saxos are worth about £800 quid in comparison to the same age glanza at about £2500 for a reason.

saxos are powerless, french, cheap, boggo runabouts, not an apperciating classic superminis.

and if they want to have a car thats about as desirable as a used, yellowing and stained fred perry tracksuit they are more than welcome to it as it breaks down at the side of the road, while i wizz past in my better looking, better equiped, reliable japanese supermini.

ohh and to that guy who wrote glanzers are crap, you dont even know how its spelt so you arent fit to comment, it glanza you pillac.'

rant over, i feel good for that!!!!!!!!!!

i think its funny.. starlets are ALL owned by chav's yeah? LOL! what do they call themselves then aha, plus everyone i know hates saxo's and the few saxo owners i know they are all over my car saying how nice it is :lol:

I dont get it at all lol. i have drove 3 saxos, a couple of 106s and been passenger countless times in them both. My initial opinion is that they felt cheap, rattly, horrible driving position, SLOPPY AS FECK gearboxes, awful clutch pedal. pedals too close together, naff handling??? what shocks me the worst is that ALL my freinds saxos,106s are rotten as fuck under the engine bay :lol: Like the skins near the strut tops etc just completely missing half of it? but its not an mot fail as its not both skins? also how the rear end bangs and shakes because of the poor suspension design. Shockingly built cars.

Best example is scrapyards. go look around and notice how many french pieces of shit there are in there? even when they look clean? random failures. just ask any mechanic or scrapyard mechanic, how shitly built they are and how awful they are to strip. Pieces of shite.

Only thing i cant voice my opinion on is a "nice" vts. as i have never been in one.

Bellends the lot of them lol